+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qimjuventino View Post
    I think only one character per account can receive the rewards. If you create 2 or more new character in the same account ,only one character will receive the reward.
    yeah i know the rules, i create new id but my new char didnt get event reward..
    GM pliss respon...

Quote Originally Posted by qimjuventino View Post
    Please make "old style" level jump event when the character that already created before event can also receive the reward
    Thank you for the feedback! We have sent it to a higher department for consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by wreyzcool View Post
    GM, you should check vroomy item, those are doesn't have durability and once you use it, its completely gone.
    All of those who had a problem with Vroomy, please, send a ticket to our support platform and state the most exact date and time when you reached level 30 and the in-game name of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by fadlana View Post
    I create new character in my id, but my new character didnt get the event's item. Is it bug or is that the rule?
    Please, send a ticket to our Support platform. Try repatching the game first or redownloading it. Remember that the event applies for one character in the account.

I can't use double exp and drop, there is writes Minimum level 80, and my char above still can't use.

Quote Originally Posted by Pupshark View Post
    I can't use double exp and drop, there is writes Minimum level 80, and my char above still can't use.
    Use must use it before level 80, sir.

would like to ask what that mean that the xg items will back to their normal state?? That mean after event and how it will look if yes??

@eryczakes low level yulson item will revert to normal, and higher level (up until the 2nd job yulson armor) will return to dg+3, it's the usual state yulson gave in normal situation

Quote Originally Posted by Luke1606 View Post
    @eryczakes low level yulson item will revert to normal, and higher level (up until the 2nd job yulson armor) will return to dg+3, it's the usual state yulson gave in normal situation
    thank you, any advice where to lvl, if someone like solo lvling :P?? lvl 182 renegade now

@eryczakes south poibus, dungeon of death (the rearranged map, there are many monsters now in that places), daily sage tower f1 cleaning