+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by blackS24 View Post
    NOT TRUE, ALL STATED HERE

1. Started 60 days ago with fresh new characters

2. First 3 9days, lvlvd 3 characters together from 1-90,using the last event to get new adventurer mark

3. obtained 5k ip ticket,gave my chars Elemental Title

4. obtained persona boxes from dungeon, gave my chars elemental talisman

5. obtained this mask from this event on all chars

6. while lvling it is easy to jump from froiane armor set into edwin armor set (keeps you alive till lvl 95+)

7. while lvling managed to get some cool drops , earned around 20B from drops, earned around 40B from selling and opening boxes and gifts from events

8. managed to gear up my characters in Onyx Sets, and made them Glacial weapons

9. invested all the money ive gathered in 4x beze +10 rings,around 70B

10. DIDNT SPEND ONE DOLAR STILL, 60 DAYS, FREE TO PLAY APPROACH, WORKING, HAVING FUN, CAN EVEN KILL 60-70 percent of other players with gear ive made in month and a half.

DOABLE, but very hard.
    Wow! A year later and I come to see this lmao. Come talk to me when you obtain, elemental talisman +10, universal talisman, 1k title, "All Master" title, +21, +24, +27 tickets, verdict chakras +18, all while not spending money and we'll talk how great this game isnt P2W. *No skills intended* Dont forget to let me know how much money you put into this game on a monthly basis too. Lets not forget RMT too. I'll look forward to this.

OMG this game still exists
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10132&dateline=131393  0967

Carolagirl (115 Priest) on Ran Silva since Open Beta

Guild "Immortals"

Not bad, thank you.

Let's have an honest discussion about this game.

Attention, new players!
    Let's have an honest discussion about this game.
    It's important to acknowledge that this game is heavily pay-to-win if you aim to be a competitive player, without requiring much skill. You should be aware that you're expected to spend over $100 USD per month just to maintain one character and keep up with other classes. As a Dragon Sage (DS), for example, I would need the following items within a month just to barely maintain my class and not even be comparable to a VIT DK (Dragon Knight):
    ASES x 17: $67.83
    Trian pattern int x 2: $3.98
    Kish's pattern HP x 2: $2.98
    Natu pattern MA x 2: $2.50
    Ash MA stone: $5.50
    Pet Lion x 2: $17.00
    Total cost: $99.79 USD
    Now, if we factor in the cost of maintaining a monkey while farming (since there is no way to have a permanent monkey or obtain a pet fairy through fusion, only through the Ash boss drop), and the expenses of enhancing Ferken weapons and accessories, the overall cost will far exceed your car insurance payment or monthly cell phone bill. It's worth mentioning that IP tickets are used to get stone options, but they cost 3,000 IP tickets per stone and only last for 3 days. The cost-to-effectiveness ratio for IP tickets is significantly imbalanced.
    To acquire more IP tickets, you'll have to engage in Elemental Dungeons (ED). However, in order to do more ED, you'll need to spend $1 per ED reset from the Item Mall (IM) or acquire 180k+ crones from other players. This brings us back to the pay-to-win aspect.
    The first player to reach level 115 received the "Enteral Vengeance" title, most likely through ED boosting, indicating that they likely spent money just for a title. While it's possible that those who reached 115 received compensation RPS due to previous server closures, it still puts other players at a disadvantage since there is no other way to obtain that title.
    This game is not friendly to new players. Newcomers face disadvantages, as they won't receive a Ferken weapon or the "New Adventure Talisman." Leveling up from 50 onwards becomes challenging because you won't receive the talisman/pattern boosts like those who played when the server opened in November 2020. Additionally, new players lack the physical defense to solo in lower dungeons due to a lack of armor, weapon damage, and accessories.
    Upon the release of Rev Rohan, there was no skill release tree provided prior to the launch. Players were not informed about the skill tree rework, resulting in many players blindly choosing a class without knowledge of the changes. Personally, I started as an Int DS but later realized that Vit DK had a significant advantage after reading about the conversion rate of vit to melee ratio. This imbalance creates discrepancies between different class conversions. By the time I realized this, it was too late to turn back (I was already at level 100+), unless I spent a significant amount of money to change my class.
    I was present on the very first day when the server opened in November 2020, and unfortunately, it was hacked. GM messages cursing the game were posted everywhere, which undermines the notion of proper firewall protection and an official server. Additionally, there were instances of wall hacking in upper/rone/mirror dungeons (upper & rone were not available at that time).
    It's expected that the game will continually drain your resources, costing well over $100 per month. If you're playing just for fun, then go ahead and enjoy. Just know that you won't even come close to the top 25% without spending money.
    If you're smart enough, investing your money elsewhere where it offers better value would be a much wiser choice than putting it into this game.
    ----------
    Trieu Vy Van - đá gà thomo trực tiếp