+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New players READ this!

Alright, lets be real honest about this game.

This game is absolutely P2W if you want to be one of the better competitive player out there (no skill needed). Be mindful that you are expected to spend over $100 USD per month just to maintain just 1 character and keep up with other classes. I.e., as a DS (Dragon Sage) I would need the following items within a month to "barely" maintain my class to not even be comparable to VIT DK (Dragon Knight):

*These items are from IM*
    ASES 399 * 17 = $67.83
    Trian pattern int 199 * 2 = $3.98
    Kish's pattern HP 149 * 2 = $2.98
    Natu pattern MA 205 * 2 = $2.50
    Ash MA stone 550 = $5.50
    Pet Lion 850 * 2 = $17.00

Total costs = $99.79 USD

Now, if we include the cost of maintaining a monkey while farming as there is no f**king way to have a permanent monkey or fusing option to obtain pet fairy (ash boss drop sh*t), trying to "+" Ferken weapon and accessories. The cost will be well beyond your car insurance payment or your monthly cell phone bill. Yes, it is obvious there is the usage of IP tickets to get stone option but mind you, those cost 3k IP Ticket per stones and only last 3 days. There's no need to go in depth about the IP tickets because the cost to effectiveness ratio is huge of a difference.

Oh yeah, in order to get more IP Ticket, you will have to do ED (Elemental Dung) and in order to do more ED, you will have to spend $1 per ED reset from the IM or 180k+ crones from other players. Back to P2W point again.

First class who reach 115 received "Enteral Vengeance" title more than likely boosted via ED. So it is likely they spend $ just for a title. It is possible that those people who boosted to 115 received compensation RPS from previous sever closure but ****, it is still a player disadvantage as there is no other way to obtain that title.

This game is not "new" player friendly. There is obviously disadvantage of new players as they will not receive Ferken weapon and "New Adventure Talisman". It is practically hard to try to level from 50+ going on forward because you will not receive talisman/pattern boost like how players who played when the server opened in 11/2020. And on top of this, you will not have the physical defense to solo in lower due to lack of armor/weap dmg/accessory.

Upon the release of Rev Rohan, there was no skill release tree prior to release. Players were not notified the rework done and no player based guide. So a whole bunch of players went in blindly choosing a class without knowing about the skill tree rework. I personally started with Int DS but then realized that Vit DK has a huge advantage after reading the conversion rate of vit to melee ratio. This is unbalanced as the factors weigh in differs from int to melee conversion ratio. When I realized this, my character was already beyond the point of no return (100+) unless I spend $$$$ to change class.

I was here the first day when sever opened in 11/2020. On the very first day, this sever got hacked and there was GM message posting everywhere cursing this game lol. So much for firewall protection and so much for an official sever, right? Oh we can't also forget that people were wall hacking to upper/rone/mirror dung (upper & rone was not available at this time).

The expected leech of this game to dry the server out will cost you well over $100 per month. If you're going to play for fun then be my guest. Just know that you will not even come near the top 25% if you don't spend money.

If ya'll are smart enough, putting your money elsewhere that will be better suited for your money's worth will be a whole a lot better than putting in to this game.

They basically ran out of ideas on how they could fleece players. Perhaps their whales had also dried up so the grand master plan was to wipe the server and make things even more imbalanced and p2w.

Rohan pservers only appeared after the epics farce. They haven't gone away and now EV based pservers (with fixed skills and balancing) are in development. If a group of amateurs can fix this game in a heartbeat, WHY THE **** CAN'T YOU PLAYWITH?

Please be patient and comprehensible.

This is the "New" game, they just started this project and they need some time to understand that they made game this unplayable for anyone whos not willing to pay tens/hundreds of dollars monthly. This was not the point, obviously!!

This is DRAGON KNIGHT ONLINE

Quote Originally Posted by S4L3M View Post

This is the "New" game, they just started this project and they need some time to understand that they made game this unplayable for anyone whos not willing to pay tens/hundreds of dollars monthly. This was not the point, obviously!!
    this is not a new game, this is just a new server. Nothing more than that. They just edited some txt files in order to change this and that, but nothing more.

this "new game" is 10 years old already. THey still haven't fixed bugs (ED porting you out of it randomly) and they still didn't understand basic maths in order to avoid vit dekans to be imbalancedly op.

I won't spend a ****īng cent in this game anymore, i'd rather buy a new computer and enjoy it than spending $100 per week on something that is completely virtual, not even talking about the gears that are based on a gambling "success" rate that might make your money vanish for nothing in return.

Don't spend anything in it, guys.

Oh and, not to mention that 3 months later, GMs might wipe the whole server again and boom, your money, your time invested in this game, has purely and simply vanished.

I don't want my money to vanish just because "they decided it" and I frankly believe class actions should have happened to get a full refund of the money invested. Not a crappy rps compensation you cannot even use because rps usage is capped in order to force you spending money.
    Last edited by allseeingeyes; 12-13-2020 at 10:48 PM.

You forgot to mention corrupt gm's whose decisions are heavily biased to certain players/guild. The recent guild tournament and the "Eternal Vengeance" title event are proofs to that. And that's just for the first month of operation.

New/Returning players beware! If you're looking for a game that is worse than pay2win, THIS IS IT. You need connections here.

Quote Originally Posted by S4L3M View Post

So naive!

There's nothing new here. It's an old game with turtle pace updates. Why not put latest contents all at once? Because that way, many players will skip some armor tier which is a smart thing to do. Slow pace means many players will be busy on glacial tier, some are too busy looking for max parts buy some preserves and shiny stone from IM. Then Onyx will be introduced, again max parts and IM stones. Then the next one, and the next... = $$$.

Let's see how long your patience will take you.

Yeah the eternal vengeance title ticket was retarded as ****, way to introduce GM items and imbalance within the game.

From this point, you know nothing has changed.

Tbh i had decided to stay with froianne and make random crap armor as I level but even that pissed me off and I deleted the game for good

Plus, the 175 allstats + 300 atk costume pattern expired so no point in doing anything

Quote Originally Posted by allseeingeyes View Post
    Yeah the eternal vengeance title ticket was retarded as ****, way to introduce GM items and imbalance within the game.

From this point, you know nothing has changed.

Tbh i had decided to stay with froianne and make random crap armor as I level but even that pissed me off and I deleted the game for good

Plus, the 175 allstats + 300 atk costume pattern expired so no point in doing anything
    Same, this game is too much PTW, does not deserve my money.