+ Reply to Thread

Really disappointed in current state of the game...

This is simply the worst version of Rohan we have ever seen...

They spent like years doing the class balancing patches on RBF...

They spent a few months making this "new game" and completely f***** up a lot of the weapon mastery skills, among others skills (like guard's combo).

These are the most incompetent Devs I have ever seen, I'm convinced they do not actually test anything before they implement it into the game, nor can they do simple math, they just pull random numbers out of their ass...

For example, lets look at a DK and Temp with similar stats and lvl 6 skills
    (I would just use lvl 7 skills, but there is a typo in Zhen Mastery lvl 7, who is surprised? There are typos and mistranslations all over the skill trees that could be fixed in one day by anyone with a brain.)

Temp with 3000 Int:

Blunt Mastery- 411% of Int and Magic Attack added to Melee

so, MA = 3000 Int x 3 = 9000 MA

411% of 3000 = 12,330 Melee

12,330 + 9000 = 21,330 Melee Added

But wait, we forgot the now almost useless skill Intelligence Blow (40% Boost in MA)

40% Boost to 9000 = 12,600

So melee is really 12,600 + 12,330 = 24,930 Melee (Int Blow: 40% Boost in MA, really only gives about 17% Boost in Melee)

So Final Melee is about 25k.

For DK with 3000 Vit:

Zhen Mastery lvl 6- 1250% of Vit added to Melee

1250% of 3000 Vit = 37,500 Melee

Dragons Power lvl 6: +35% melee

Evolve lvl 6: +30% melee

37,500 + 65% = 61,875 Melee

Final is about 62k Melee

So DK, full vit tank class, has more than double the Melee of an equally geared DPS class. This is also on lvl 6s... lvl 7s widen the gap even further, and this is not considering the actual weapon base attack or melee% on the weapon that will also amplify the imbalance.

It's not even the fact that it's so imbalanced that makes it so absurd, it's the fact that nobody caught this before implementing it.

I mean come on, most people wouldn't even have to calculate or test anything, they would just be able to look at those skill percentages and know that its BS.

On top of not having any sense of logic, nobody tests anything before implementing, nobody does any calculations at all, they don't listen to any suggestions...and these people just wiped an entire server with thousands of our dollars on it...

They don't deserve your money. Stop giving it to them until they listen to the community and actually do this "working hard" that they keep pretending they do.

EDIT: It's actually even worse than I thought, I was using the old mechanic that 1 Int = 3 MA and 1 Str = 3 Melee, etc... now it seems that 1 Int actually gives a bit less than 1 MA.

So now all classes even Int based or str based have to rely on their weapon mastery skill for all damage...

lmao what an unnecessary change to this "new game"... actually i can't even think of one single change that was for the better, maybe that would be a more interesting thread.

Completely incompetent Dev team... Don't spend too much money this game will be dead soon.
    Last edited by Legault1; 12-13-2020 at 08:37 PM.

It's True... Hope they read this... Hope next MT, they will fix this s**t.. They should change the game name to Dragon Mage Online.. pfftt.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by SusantoO View Post
    It's True... Hope they read this... Hope next MT, they will fix this s**t.. They should change the game name to Dragon Mage Online.. pfftt.. xD
    true rohan: Dragon/Mage eternal venge
    and 1 thing why did they not include the trinity class in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by VandykeGodmack View Post
    true rohan: Dragon/Mage eternal venge and 1 thing why did they not include the trinity class in the beginning
    gu fang bu zi shang
    kimi to koi no tochuu
    boku kara kimi ga kienai
    kimi no neiro

This is not rohan anymore , this is DRAGON KNIGHT ONLINE.
    HAOOOO HAOOO HAOOOO !!!!

Oh, look. Another thread about how temp not OP anymore. DK arent even OP anymore if you know how to play. Wiz the real problem. Although, with detox, they not even that bad. Just have to pay attention. You guys keep crying about how you cant auto everything. Pick one class. Learn it. Then move on to the next instead of crying about how nothing is op at level 100 lol.
    Main Char:
    FeelMyPP - 115+9

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Pick one class. Learn it. Then move on to the next
    So... your solution is to just change to whatever class is currently OP, instead of wanting balance in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by CPG215 View Post
    Oh, look. Another thread about how temp not OP anymore. DK arent even OP anymore if you know how to play. Wiz the real problem. Although, with detox, they not even that bad. Just have to pay attention. You guys keep crying about how you cant auto everything. Pick one class. Learn it. Then move on to the next instead of crying about how nothing is op at level 100 lol.

Dude. TANKS SHOULD NOT DEAL DAMAGE.

You know, you can't have shyt ton loads of HP for survivability and SHYT TON DAMAGES aswell. Its either full tank with no damage, either full damage with little to no hp. Dekans are fukin broken.

I can't even believe their dev teams did this again.
    They are simply incompetent and even worse than the previous ones.

wizards are less of a problem since they're psy build and not vit build. So they can't tank lotsa damage, but they deal a LOT. Their damage is also broken but I see much more wizs as farming chars than pvp chars.

Dekans are simply broken, but those gms won't even come here to admit they're ****ingly incompetent aswell as dev team who """"""worked hard"""""
    Last edited by allseeingeyes; 12-13-2020 at 10:40 PM.