+ Reply to Thread

How about you fix your damn bugs before claiming "its a new game" ?

okay

Let's talk about elemental dungeon. Yeah, the minor (bugged) one, yeah.

So I was farming elemental dungeon, on a party consisting of 6 characters.

3 were on a remote computer located in Paris on which I'm logged on through parsec.
    3 characters were on my laptop. And I'm currently not in Paris.

So, my laptop crashes but the 3 chars remotely logged were on hunterkit in dungeon. I reboot thinking i'd just remote log to parsec to find the party of 3 still alive in dungeon, add back through friendlist and finish this damn 5th stage of dungeon.

Guess what happened ?

1. I find 2 characters that had dc'ed from server (connection is optic fiber 2gb download 600mb upload with the finest of finest latency, so that's your servers that are full crap as it keeps doing random dcs)

2. I find last character stuck in a mountain in the middle of Etton and TSB portal entrance, in a field and it sounds like it was ported out of elemental dungeon to land in the middle of nowhere.

Console log shows it attacked Verdure executioners (minor dungeon mobs) then boom suddenly started to attack draht black vargs at Etton. I didn't die in minor, wasn't ported at crafting studio bindstone (which is what is happening when an attack fails in minor ED).

NO. IT ****ING PORTED ME OUT ON A RANDOM LOCATION TO ATTACK LVL1 MOBS

- No elemental dungeon rewards
    - Attack failed
    - your ****ing "new game" is complete utterly crap bullshėt

Worked hard for this new game, gms, uh ?
    Last edited by allseeingeyes; 12-11-2020 at 06:59 PM.