Hello GM
i feel like there should be changes made into the game

- Monkey pet why is this or any other combined pets avaiable at the npc for a crone fee
instead unbalanced made people get monkey for 30 days and all the newcomers getting nothing of this

- The game right now is so unbalanced all the veteran players have powerfarmed , knowledge , maxed out gears and bosses
- Bosses ingame it's been farmed by probably almost the same guys that keep time taps so there isn't any kind of point in this anymore also guilds camping/holding bosses with maxed out veteran players is probably rediculous so in other words a waste of time to try this, would be nice to have a system like every player can kill this boss x times after this amount after x time can't deal damage or can't even enter boss room for example

- i also saw people complaining about the cassandra , i could be complaining about the preregistration wich i saw was possible to collect with a existing account i don't know if i missed it or if just didn't receive it
it's so unbalanced for these players because they have to deal with leveling from 61 to 90 to go on beyond without ED in the old version the last time i saw ED was able to be joined from lvl 30 if i recall

- There are so many npc's but nothing worthy almost of buying with crone
pots are useless because you use tears , items have no stats ( would be nice if you buy npc item it gives random stats wich gives it purpose to buy them )
- Hunter Kit could also get an upgrade , instead of pick up item you can vary it with skill enhancement , option stones , items , weapon , etc right now it's stupid and it's not registering 30% of the items or crone around it wich is retarded because monkey pet has like a field of 100% of HK view of field
- Classes unbalanced in pvp/pve environment i know this is a pvp game wich people likes but no one likes lvl 115 killing a lvl 30 it's just too rediculous , beyond that even if they are red they can spamm kill others with or without ( persona ) also like hit and running rangers wich you can never catch because of low mobility and their damage range is insane and more

- Afk farming spots i feel like there should be even more maps or rooms than right now because almost every room is always filled with players and that leads again to another pk battle wich makes no sense people get hunter kit and afk farm but hunter kit players cannot attack back and dies and this part is very crucial because the chances of you losing a very important item is always on the table imagine if someone farmed for months and a gets a very expensive good item and he get's pk'ed and loses that particular item is enough reason to make people quitting this game

- I have experienced the very big difference of the new players joining the game playing without help of cassandra and without the help of costumes and free monkey ( personally experienced that part ) that it's actually a living hell for these guys getting to lvl 90 just that would take them days and months and even more because they have to invest in crappy armor and have to try get by with this. with the hole new CONCEPT that i really enjoy you guys changed , there's still so much unbalanced and unfair things towards players

- Why the **** did they implement on items with atleast 10+ stat on armor/weapons that have guaranteed guild rank requirement to wear it
i feel this is totally useless and garbage and another way to make players use unnessecary refinement to be able to use the item

- The amount of game guide is still very low knowledge :
crafted armors and weapons break from +5 and above
lists of items where they can drop from what monster from what lvl from what map, what elemental dungeon is , what ashkeena dungeon is , how to gain for example flame diamon or godess silva wing , talisman description/info because not even the Item Mall doesn't tell you exactly what the item does
recommended spots for example like Rahkon 1 recommended x pdef an indication for old and new players. you know? info is everything

these are just my thoughts it's not all mapped out but just a quick thinking in a players point of view and old rohan players wich was so popular until it became a pay 2 win game without any real objective or future content to keep going