+ Reply to Thread

Post improvements towards gameplay for GM's

Hello GM
    i feel like there should be changes made into the game

- Monkey pet why is this or any other combined pets avaiable at the npc for a crone fee
    instead unbalanced made people get monkey for 30 days and all the newcomers getting nothing of this

- The game right now is so unbalanced all the veteran players have powerfarmed , knowledge , maxed out gears and bosses
    - Bosses ingame it's been farmed by probably almost the same guys that keep time taps so there isn't any kind of point in this anymore also guilds camping/holding bosses with maxed out veteran players is probably rediculous so in other words a waste of time to try this, would be nice to have a system like every player can kill this boss x times after this amount after x time can't deal damage or can't even enter boss room for example

- i also saw people complaining about the cassandra , i could be complaining about the preregistration wich i saw was possible to collect with a existing account i don't know if i missed it or if just didn't receive it
    it's so unbalanced for these players because they have to deal with leveling from 61 to 90 to go on beyond without ED in the old version the last time i saw ED was able to be joined from lvl 30 if i recall

- There are so many npc's but nothing worthy almost of buying with crone
    pots are useless because you use tears , items have no stats ( would be nice if you buy npc item it gives random stats wich gives it purpose to buy them )
    - Hunter Kit could also get an upgrade , instead of pick up item you can vary it with skill enhancement , option stones , items , weapon , etc right now it's stupid and it's not registering 30% of the items or crone around it wich is retarded because monkey pet has like a field of 100% of HK view of field
    - Classes unbalanced in pvp/pve environment i know this is a pvp game wich people likes but no one likes lvl 115 killing a lvl 30 it's just too rediculous , beyond that even if they are red they can spamm kill others with or without ( persona ) also like hit and running rangers wich you can never catch because of low mobility and their damage range is insane and more

- Afk farming spots i feel like there should be even more maps or rooms than right now because almost every room is always filled with players and that leads again to another pk battle wich makes no sense people get hunter kit and afk farm but hunter kit players cannot attack back and dies and this part is very crucial because the chances of you losing a very important item is always on the table imagine if someone farmed for months and a gets a very expensive good item and he get's pk'ed and loses that particular item is enough reason to make people quitting this game

- I have experienced the very big difference of the new players joining the game playing without help of cassandra and without the help of costumes and free monkey ( personally experienced that part ) that it's actually a living hell for these guys getting to lvl 90 just that would take them days and months and even more because they have to invest in crappy armor and have to try get by with this. with the hole new CONCEPT that i really enjoy you guys changed , there's still so much unbalanced and unfair things towards players

- Why the **** did they implement on items with atleast 10+ stat on armor/weapons that have guaranteed guild rank requirement to wear it
    i feel this is totally useless and garbage and another way to make players use unnessecary refinement to be able to use the item

- The amount of game guide is still very low knowledge :
    crafted armors and weapons break from +5 and above
    lists of items where they can drop from what monster from what lvl from what map, what elemental dungeon is , what ashkeena dungeon is , how to gain for example flame diamon or godess silva wing , talisman description/info because not even the Item Mall doesn't tell you exactly what the item does
    recommended spots for example like Rahkon 1 recommended x pdef an indication for old and new players. you know? info is everything

these are just my thoughts it's not all mapped out but just a quick thinking in a players point of view and old rohan players wich was so popular until it became a pay 2 win game without any real objective or future content to keep going

Quote Originally Posted by gametje View Post
    pots are useless because you use tears , items have no stats ( would be nice if you buy npc item it gives random stats wich gives it purpose to buy them )
    Click the magic tab at npc, you pay more but the item has random stats...

copy paste the same msg but do a ticket at support
    forum doesnt exist for gms

it litteraly says suggestions and feedback this is what this is if the GM's read it or not is not my job to do that part lol

that would work on a normal game

I am not a GM but i can assure this is what they could reply:
    - Monkey pet why is this or any other combined pets avaiable at the npc for a crone fee
    instead unbalanced made people get monkey for 30 days and all the newcomers getting nothing of this
    No money profit so sorry but no, also newbies has actually good profit ingame (Although this is a bullsht and in fact the newcomes does really have bad experience unlesss they... y'know... pay)

- The game right now is so unbalanced all the veteran players have powerfarmed , knowledge , maxed out gears and bosses
    Hm?

- Bosses ingame it's been farmed by probably almost the same guys that keep time taps so there isn't any kind of point in this anymore also guilds camping/holding bosses with maxed out veteran players is probably rediculous so in other words a waste of time to try this, would be nice to have a system like every player can kill this boss x times after this amount after x time can't deal damage or can't even enter boss room for example
    The system is build yourself (pay) and hunt them, we do not care if the same person manage to solokill all bosses.

- i also saw people complaining about the cassandra , i could be complaining about the preregistration wich i saw was possible to collect with a existing account i don't know if i missed it or if just didn't receive it
    it's so unbalanced for these players because they have to deal with leveling from 61 to 90 to go on beyond without ED in the old version the last time i saw ED was able to be joined from lvl 30 if i recall
    No money profit to change it, sorry

At "magic" tab you can buy the same item but with stats.
    Also these items are not for intended buy, you are supposed to pay for HK and idle 7/15/30 days in a row in the same spot to forge the drops you collect (do not miss to pay for moneky)

- Hunter Kit could also get an upgrade , instead of pick up item you can vary it with skill enhancement , option stones , items , weapon , etc right now it's stupid and it's not registering 30% of the items or crone around it wich is retarded because monkey pet has like a field of 100% of HK view of field
    No, you are supposed to pay for HK and Monkey together, also it is a waste of time and dps if the HK is updated with a item filter as already is a waste of time and dps

- Classes unbalanced in pvp/pve environment i know this is a pvp game wich people likes but no one likes lvl 115 killing a lvl 30 it's just too rediculous , beyond that even if they are red they can spamm kill others with or without ( persona ) also like hit and running rangers wich you can never catch because of low mobility and their damage range is insane and more
    Welcome to Rohan who nobody cares if a maxed player hunter/kills a newbie

- Afk farming spots i feel like there should be even more maps or rooms than right now because almost every room is always filled with players and that leads again to another pk battle wich makes no sense people get hunter kit and afk farm but hunter kit players cannot attack back and dies and this part is very crucial because the chances of you losing a very important item is always on the table imagine if someone farmed for months and a gets a very expensive good item and he get's pk'ed and loses that particular item is enough reason to make people quitting this game
    Welcome to Rohan who nobody cares if a any player hunter/kills a full pt for spot or fun

- I have experienced the very big difference of the new players joining the game playing without help of cassandra and without the help of costumes and free monkey ( personally experienced that part ) that it's actually a living hell for these guys getting to lvl 90 just that would take them days and months and even more because they have to invest in crappy armor and have to try get by with this. with the hole new CONCEPT that i really enjoy you guys changed , there's still so much unbalanced and unfair things towards players
    So...?

Anyways
    that would work on a normal game
    But sadly, this is Rohan. For some reason that I do not understand, the game has not died, it continues to have new people and those same people leaves cause of the game itself, the cycle repeats and apparently nobody cares.

Bumping this to add a suggestion:

It will be nice if the kiosks has more then 3 lines for selling, 6 or even 9 will be more useful towards in the performance of the game, espacially over PA times -

Less kiosks less lag, i dont think this change (or more an add) will demand so much effort neither to much time (And i dont think an upgrade like this will couse any other bug)

M2'c