+ Reply to Thread

No Cassandra Items, no New players

This is unacceptable, can a GM explain me how a new player could enjoy this game? they AGAIN are CLOSING THE DOORS TO NEW PLAYERS.
    The disadvantage that new players have with us is HUGE, cassandra quest MUST BE PERMANENT, I understand that they donīt give patterns or costume, but the weapon and EXP MUST be there.
    itīs not possible that people spend a lot of time in lower lvs considerating that the max LV is 115+50, where the exp is really slow (but acceptable). a new player wonīt be for days trying to understand how to make a Ferken weapon with the excessive steps and materials needed to create it, while is getting exp extremely slow due to the bad items on the hands.
    GM were doing a good job about how to get items, ways to get exp faster, rings, etc. but the decision of taking out the cassandra quest just closes the doors to new players, and AGAIN you are focusing just on keeping active the current players instead of bringing new players to the game.
    I love this game since RBF and I have put a bit of money on it because is my decision to enjoy it in a better way, but this kind of obstacles make feel that in the near future the same will happen, where people leave the game with no new faces coming in.
    Last edited by pokelol; 12-05-2020 at 05:47 PM.

New Players NEED a decent weapon like Ferken
    New Players NEED the exp pouches from cassandra

And the game masters or developer need to talk to his community... this is not 2010.. its 2020... this game is old and NEEEED new life... but with this kind of new players retention ... it will not last long
    Also where the heck it is going to be the path of this game?what can new and veteran players expect from this game?
    Give us something intresting to chew...... give us some hype

Finally got time to log into the new server and start back playing a little bit, I log in and find out that everyone else has been boosted to lvl 90 and has OP weapon that I can never receive. Everyone is basically still useless even in PvE until level 90 when you can use pendants. All of the rings that are lower level, actually cost way more than pendants and you can't even buy them on EM bc there is no EM anymore.... So this grind to 90, without a decent weapon, armor, and rings, and nobody to play with, is what the GMs think is a fun experience?

I would make a suggestion to the GMs to actually create a character and and see how much fun they have getting to level 90 from nothing, but they don't listen to suggestions, or have common sense.

GL to all of you that still enjoy this game, I'd rather go watch paint dry.

In the beginning of 2013 one bitcoin was approximately $13.50. Now one bitcoin is $19,000. Good timing allows opportunity at abundance. This is life.

Why they remove Cassandra?...common guys,lots of new and returning players...

THESE PPL WHO RUN ROHAN KNOW HOW TO FCK UP A GAME

RAISE THE FCKING EXP RATE U JACK455ES

GIVE PPL THE CASANDRA EXP BOOST

NOBODY WANTS TO SIT 3 HRS F0KING HITTING MOBS TO GAIN 2 LEVELS U MOTHER F0KING STUPID GREEDY JACKS

and if this post is removed or im banned..

I am going to QUIT AGAIN!! just like how you made me quit in 2010 after u introduced those bul1sht OP and COSTLY weps
    its 2020, im deciding to give it a next go,..just for the memories after I spent my real hard earned money on u greedy f0x

but in 2020, theres TONS of F2P mmorpgs out there

this is not good!!!!!! get cassandra back please wtf would you remove it!?

They're not listening. They don't care. Just spend thousands on the IM or go and play a pserver.

Nothing else to add - make it as a permanent starter item - there is no point to start a new character at all. We need Vengence package back.