+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    okey new player have to pay for a costume
    okey we dont get paterns
    okey we dont get the good stuff from cassandra

but no ferken ???? thats unacceptable

please make the vengeance package PERMANENT AND BACK.

I will not return to Rohan if they do not put Cassandra's gifts back, it is very difficult to go up without those gifts and weapons....

We need Vegnance package back for more time! it's unfair with new players who just found out the game came back to not receive all teh goodies including the Ferken weapons, which are very good to start with.

I have been playing Rohan since 2012, used to have great items on Blood Feud, then we do a restart and I lost track of time, when I get in I realize there is a Vegnance Package that is not avaialble to me, I'm surpised how people leveled so fast, but I see how, it is extremely unfair with new players to not have the vengance package, not only for the level, but for the Ferken weapons as well. Please bring back the vengance package, at least for more time, so it's fair with rather new players who started on this month like me.

is there a gm to talk about this?

All new players need a vengeance pack, or we can't kill mobs it's very hard

Bring Ferken weapons back! balance the game, is not fair with new players, add vengance pack back for some more time please!

guys the event clearly has stated until 1st dec people cannot claim that pack anymore , alot of people was not able to get the costume pack either ( including me ) because you could only get this with preregistration
    also it is still easy to level up to 70 - no joke the quests are still there
    but from 70-90 that's a different story how this is gonna be balanced i don't know

YEA From 70-90 its a differents story .... AND FROM 90 AND BEYOND?ARE YOU GOING TO HIT THE MOBS WITH A WET NODDLE? .. new players need ferken weapons thats a fact