+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Vengeance Package Has Gone!

I create new Character and, i didnt got vengeance package from event mall 😖😖😖😫

yeah event is over but I find it pretty retarded to not provide vengeance package to new players.

It should be a permanent event.

Yeah, was only welcome week. BUT.....seeing as you kinda need a costume to be relevant and to use the free handed out patterns....not getting that now as a new player is a HUGE slap to the face. Basically gotta spend $10 now for a costume if you're new

well $10 for a costume (or a bit less in sale) is ok for me, but the vengeance package should be a PERMANENT one for new players as it provides an easy way to level and get geared.

Now the new players :

- doesn't have a ferkhan
    - doesn't get the costume patterns
    - doesnt get the quests from cassandra

again, PLEASE MAKE THIS EVENT (vengeance package) PERMANENT SO NEW PLAYERS ARE NOT BEHIND

please.

I agree with you guys that "Vengeance package" should be permanent so new player at least can lvl up fast. But this game is pay to win so I don't think that GM going to give anything free to new players. What I would like to that if they make permanent and they give at the start "vengeance package" + сostume what we all get and maybe 5 ses 100% that would be nice so all new players can easy lvl up and have fun.

This event needs to be permanent not only is it going to be a struggle leveling up and finding a party (because people will not want to even play or create when they know they have a disadvantage that was given to others for free) but now you are diminishing the future player population hence diminishing your overall potential to earn more money. Like do people not think from a business and consumer standpoint anymore? What the hell.

Vengeance items should be permanent. It’s the least you could do since you wiped everyone’s items and money from Blood Feud

That’s just crazy there was no announcement that they would even consider removing them.
    It’s a huge disadvantage to beginning players, leveling, and overall game experience.

Vengeance items should be permanent or should of have everyone a notice of its soon departure.

I am an old player that finally got time to play the game I created a new account, new character and logged out after looking and seeing
    A. I didn’t get vengeance items. (Saw from GM statements)
    B. Nothing different from it and Blood Feud
    C. I was without things the general population got not to mention it’s still pay to win.

Quote Originally Posted by kprov64 View Post
    That’s just crazy there was no announcement that they would even consider removing them.
    It’s a huge disadvantage to beginning players, leveling, and overall game experience.

Vengeance items should be permanent or should of have everyone a notice of its soon departure.
    they said it was available until 1st december in forum events post but still, I find that totally dumb to remove it instead of making it permanent.