+ Reply to Thread

Question Item mall literally always broken?

So am i the only one who goes to the 'add rps' tab just for it to say 'trouble shooting' 24/7? How exactly do you expect us to use the Item mall if we cant even ass rps? lol...

You'll need to submit a ticket for billing, I assume it's because you brought RPS using paypal or a method like that. I had the same issue they want you to submit a ticket with proof that you have ownership of your account the rps were bought on and a receipt or proof it was you who bought the rps

Quote Originally Posted by elfier View Post
    So am i the only one who goes to the 'add rps' tab just for it to say 'trouble shooting' 24/7? How exactly do you expect us to use the Item mall if we cant even ass rps? lol...
    I ve found out that they are sending a confirmation email (on the paypal email adress, wich in my case is different from the email adress rohan account is ) in wich they ask you to confirm that you made the paymenth, because there is no link beteween the emails.
    In my case it worked, I've bought the RPs with PayPal, next time i think ill use direct credit card, maby wont have this problem with user confirmation again.