+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Event] Christmas Magical Stories Event

Greetings Shiltzians!

Christmas is coming it's way and Shiltz is already preparing for it!

On this occasion A Pressured Author needs your help to inspire his new best seller Christmas Story.

He'll need 6 Chapters to complete his book
    4 Chapters obtained through Storyteller NPC's
    1 Chapter obtained in Alcanez
    1 Chapter obtained in Sage Tower

In order to help him we'll need to talk to 4 different travelers around Elim. The travelers will have a unique story to tell so it's our duty to deliver those stories to "A Pressured Author". Remember to welcome them with some of our delicious Rascal Rabbit Cookies and Milk Boxes! (both can be obtained in the Blue Eye Dungeon)

Each Storyteller will stay just for a week, so remember to claim their Chapters before they are gone.

A Pressured Author will reward you with the following prizes:

For Chapter 1 & 5 = Mythic Christmas Chest
    For Chapter 2 & 6 = Mythic Christmas Chest
    For Chapter 3 & 4 = Shiny Einhorn Armor Manual

Myrhic Christmas Chest contents:

Love Seal^^
    Seal B.o.D. Team

what items are in the box Mythic Christmas Chest ??

Alcanez/Sage Tower/Blue Eye Dungeon?? So, lower level players would not be able to participate in this event?? Come on GM be FAIR to ALL !!

Quote Originally Posted by plu12345 View Post
    Alcanez/Sage Tower/Blue Eye Dungeon?? So, lower level players would not be able to participate in this event?? Come on GM be FAIR to ALL !!
    How about you get good, newbie? Alcanez is available for the minimum of level 150 and leveling to 150 is not that hard.

GM are you think that mythic chrismast chest is worthy to get? i know that chest is the best CHEST from last year chrismast event. after all update and event you give this chest again?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrwz View Post
    How about you get good, newbie? Alcanez is available for the minimum of level 150 and leveling to 150 is not that hard.
    for you maybe is not to hard...but for me personally has only been playing this game for about 1 month, it will be difficult due to the absence of acquaintances to help or support equipment (i think Yulson equipment for hunting is ok but not for dungeon) or help dungeon quests. And I think level 150 is not enough for solo dungeon, nobody wants to group 150 in the party because they already have separate participants in each party.

so i don't agree with your oppinion. And for GM be Fair make event for new player or newbie.. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrwz View Post
    Well so called "Veteran", are you aware how this event works (read again) ?? We need to get Rascal Rabbit Cookies and Milk Boxes, which can ONLY be obtained from Blue Eye Dungeon. You think lvl 150 can manage it there?? Easier said than done from a person who doesn't understand newbie's predicaments..

I really dont understand why people still wanna play this game lol, dont get me wrong i really love seal but not from this publisher (playrohan) the constant event with untradable reward (when cegels already that hard to grind of course its gonna killing new players) and events in dungeons which clearly not for new players or people that wanna play for casual showing how greedy the publisher is

i cant talk to pressured author and he didnt show any quest sign please help someone?

Yeah. Playrohan and the staff (GM) just care about the money. Milking our money with RPs. Makes stupid event. Even, ranael weapon box comes in the item mall. And now so many player getting banned just for grinding and farming, all the reason is same, using 3rd party. LOL, no one use 3rd party you stupid GM. Its just your way to prevent player from farming and just milking money from rps. If any GM read this, i just wanna say, ur game is dead dude