+ Reply to Thread

Open Exchange Market again all ppl will say thanks ;)

And more ppl will back the game / GMs do u think it will?!

up for this...it solve the P2W player can sell some stuff

I'm sure they're not though. I bet EM is what killed off most of their IM sales They'll choose money

Quote Originally Posted by JaiideAleyai View Post
    I'm sure they're not though. I bet EM is what killed off most of their IM sales They'll choose money
    Not really because those RPs will have had to be bought in the first place then there was the tax to help sink the RPs.

They've made a conscious choice now and that's no EM, a very low population and just a handful of whales. Someone in charge didn't study economics.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Not really because those RPs will have had to be bought in the first place then there was the tax to help sink the RPs.

They've made a conscious choice now and that's no EM, a very low population and just a handful of whales. Someone in charge didn't study economics.
    Yeah, but eventually players were operating on mostly EM RPs alone (which is super nice for most of us)...but I'm sure the dev team wants to keep them spending on IM lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by JaiideAleyai View Post
    Yeah, but eventually players were operating on mostly EM RPs alone (which is super nice for most of us)...but I'm sure the dev team wants to keep them spending on IM lmao.
    Yeah but like I said, those RPs had to come from somewhere in the first place. An EM would actually generate more RP income due to a much bigger playerbase. If the population now isn't already pathetic, it's going to get much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Yeah but like I said, those RPs had to come from somewhere in the first place. An EM would actually generate more RP income due to a much bigger playerbase. If the population now isn't already pathetic, it's going to get much worse.
    it's still populated atm, but lot of people logged in the 1st week then left after it.

The wont add it, because allot old players of rbf have like 40k to 99k ecash on there account

We Will Hunt You Down