+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs down Not trying to be rude or anything, but GM`s are pretty much useless around here.

Yeah so, the recent release of gratt and ronelia meant it was time for the GM`s and the devs, to show us that 1 more chromosome that they have, compared tot the rest of the people.
    https://ibb.co/xJcK5DN
    This is how it started, GM Mica being helpful as always, just telling me i was banned because i was found in a dungeon that`s no opened yet, a bit of context for this part will be down the line in another ticket for them, long story short i was looking for any exp party and someone summoned me there, not someone in my friends list, just someone randomly.

https://ibb.co/kMRCyPd
    This is the 2nd ticket, because the first one was "resolved" so they closed it, event though **** if i know what they resolved. cuz my account was still banned for something i had no control or no idea about, pretty much it was banned because of their incompetence to actually restrict unreleased content to the audience, pretty much as any dev that has more than 2 working braincells can do.

https://ibb.co/19QWBdh

Enter ticket number 3, that was sent 30 minutes before i wrote this forum post.
    I`ll keep you all updated here.

As i wrote in one of these tickets, there was literally a guy in-game, that was typing in /all chat "don't go to gratt if ur summoned cuz you`re gonna get banned" probably a dude that got banned aswell, but those /all messages can`t be seen by all, not like a gm notification, but gm`s are too busy jacking off instead of actually doing their job.
    Last edited by unbanme4; 11-30-2020 at 09:55 AM. Reason: ended up leaving them like this

Just to be sure, because there happened to be a problem like this :

Is the DEV Gratt dungeon also CLOSED ?

There is somewhere in the map a mirrored upper gratt on which you can only access (legitimately) by being summonned. To be summoned there, a player has to (i dont know exactly how, thats my educated guess) get in the GM Mode and being able to walk through walls or down in the ground.

There was in 2013 a race event where a guild (yellowlightz) found this mirrored upper gratt and won the grinding race to 115 soloing all their chars in the VIP room, free of PK.

I guess the GMs obviously know this thing and that they also closed this mirrored dungeon.

I`ve mentioned it in the support tickets aswell, I`m a returning player, haven`t played since 2012-2013 or so, I don`t really know anything about new content, well, new to me.

I`m discovering things as I go, or as I`ve gone through now that my account is banned. So i don`t know what dungeon it was, all i know is that it said "Gratt Underground Treasure", seeing that it said Gratt and that Wednesday Gratt was released, I thought maybe ppl didn`t get in there that fast, there were about 8-10 players at least though, so I thought I was good to lvlup there.

What I don`t get is, why ban my account if i spent like 10-15 min there, i killed like about 20-30 mobs in total and i got no exp or anything, no quests done, apparently one of the quests were that u had to pay 50m for an excavation permit or so that lasted 8hr, i presume that permit unlocked exp gaining right ?

Anyways, cool fact about that event and the mirror gratt. Btw I was summoned there by a dude, Lancelot, he was lvl 111 (also stated in the ticket), he had no clue either about what was going on in there, so I presume he was summoned there aswell.

IF they are competent, of course.

Honestly I think we`re way past the point where we can question if they are or if they are not competent since this was their resolution, I`m pretty sure they just read the text in my ticket up to the point where it said Gratt Trasury then they just used that for their reply, ignoring the rest of the text, which ok it might take them 5 minutes or so to read and comprehend, but i guess it`s too tiring for them

Edit: Thanks for taking an interest in my post, as opposed to the GM`s.

This explaina why the "winning" guild GoatBuster is fully geard and you dont see them in any map at all jajajaja hacks after hacks bye rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelrf View Post
    This explaina why the "winning" guild GoatBuster is fully geard and you dont see them in any map at all jajajaja hacks after hacks bye rohan!
    more like all u can do is ED spam and new dungeon that they release means nothing lul...

Dude, let that be a lesson. This game has gone the way of the dodo and the reason for that is the total mismanagement of this game. Personally I would stick with pservers. There are a few good ones out there.

IMO if there is any place that a player can reach in this game - it is open. There are many ways for the game publisher to keep players out of places that they don't want them to be. Even I know what those ways are and I am not a GM.

Oh no, you talked about pservers ?! how dare you. Refferencing the in-game message to not entertain such conversations. But yeah, i totally agree with everything that you said, haven`t yet looked into them, but thank to the GM`s here, I might actually do it now, cuz i still like the game, or the nostalgia that it offers and there is no point in playing the official one if a private one is 10000% managed in more of a profession

"IMO if there is any place that a player can reach in this game - it is open." And i got banned for that lmao, like i get it if i got like a sick drop or an unfair advantage off of it, but i literally got jack sh.it, not even 0.00001 exp and i got banned xD

when asmongold discovered the new shadowlands content (accessing it by a glitch) he didnt get banned and he was streaming everything live on twitch

Blizzard GM just ported him out and they did and emergency maintenance in order to fix the glitch