+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    This is it. The dev mirrored gratt

There is also a dev mirrored treasure gratt

back then, yellowlightz won the +115 race there, this map was totally empty while the "normal" upper gratt was full of people pvping/farming. There were not a single room free in the "normal" dungeon.

I guess the GMs are of course aware of their game and that they know there IS a mirrored upper gratt and gratt treasure only accessible by venging or being summonned.

If they are competent, of course.

Edit : oh btw it was maha who recorded the video

This explaina why the "winning" guild GoatBuster is fully geard and you dont see them in any map at all jajajaja hacks after hacks bye rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelrf View Post
    This explaina why the "winning" guild GoatBuster is fully geard and you dont see them in any map at all jajajaja hacks after hacks bye rohan!
    more like all u can do is ED spam and new dungeon that they release means nothing lul...

when YellowLightz won the race, we in fact never saw them levelling. They were never at crafting studio entrance, they were never at upper.

Guess this is the same with goatlovers

Quote Originally Posted by mightycaptain View Post
    when YellowLightz won the race, we in fact never saw them levelling. They were never at crafting studio entrance, they were never at upper.

Guess this is the same with goatlovers
    even HB i dont see them, but that's because the new content they put up is useless to them, the top guilds rushed for 115 and now theres nothing to do, just afk. farming armor at rone or upper means nothing when damage is high, farming protectors in silva room is enough lol.

This must`ve been it, mirrored treasure gratt i suppose, definately not the one in the video, it had lots of gold scattered on the halls and all. Funny thing, on the support site they used to respond literally the next day, it`s been 2 days without any response to my last ticket. I guess it`s gonna sink into oblivion in their mailing list or smth.

Didn`t expect this post to get so much traction, thanks. With all the attention this post got, i`m 99.9% sure this issue won`t be solved, by solved I mean my account getting unbanned or at least admit it "yeah man... you know.... we ****ed up, sorry." Imagine getting fined for parking on a spot where parking is restricted on after 8PM, but there`s no sign there that says such thing, so how are you supposed to know about it ? lmao

I honestly don`t even give a flying fck about the account now, even though i did have some usefull stuff on it, that i grinded for btw. Not payed, but I guess that`s the thing, if it ain`t about money, 0 fcks given.

Quote Originally Posted by unbanme4 View Post
    This must`ve been it, mirrored treasure gratt i suppose, definately not the one in the video, it had lots of gold scattered on the halls and all. Funny thing, on the support site they used to respond literally the next day, it`s been 2 days without any response to my last ticket. I guess it`s gonna sink into oblivion in their mailing list or smth.

Didn`t expect this post to get so much traction, thanks. With all the attention this post got, i`m 99.9% sure this issue won`t be solved, by solved I mean my account getting unbanned or at least admit it "yeah man... you know.... we ****ed up, sorry." Imagine getting fined for parking on a spot where parking is restricted on after 8PM, but there`s no sign there that says such thing, so how are you supposed to know about it ? lmao

I honestly don`t even give a flying fck about the account now, even though i did have some usefull stuff on it, that i grinded for btw. Not payed, but I guess that`s the thing, if it ain`t about money, 0 fcks given.
    yea u dont deserve to be banned, maybe a tempo but not a perma. But anyways my point is ppl calling other ppl hackers because they dont see certain ppl.

literally all 115+5 are just doing 3 ashkeena's and then ED daily because theres nothing else to do. No point to spam because EXP is slow after +5 and they rather save their RPs if inter dungeon ever comes out. There is literally nothing to do because Ronelia and Upper is BS i have char lv 106, I've been in ronelia for 24hrs i got like 7%. Exp is so trash and need an update.

Yeah, my dhan was 105, barely made any exp anywhere, was going for ronelia more often cuz it seemed like there were more drop in there, the EXP thing is just a cash grab, only constant and good EXP gain you have is from ED, so whales just spam ED resets, that`s why i called it a cash grab, to be more precise, the whole "Rohan Eternal Vengeance, a new era begins" or whatever the **** their selling point was on the title, is just a huge cash grab.

They could make 10x the money, if they actually did something to the game, not completely change it, but at least update it a bit, bring it in line with 2020, not like revamp the whole graphics, cuz i actually like how it looks, but optimize it, make some improvements, they literally repacked the same steaming pile of ****, slapped an "Eternal Vengeance" tag on it and sold it for even more.

Actually the only thing that they did was to wipe the whole upg/epics which was creating pile of issues, they just branded it as a "new rohan" in order to try to avoid some lawsuits in case ballers would claim their money back.

All in all, wiping the epics allowed players to start again on a 'same ground' basis, allowed new players to play this game but overall it is STILL the same game. There is nothing new and GMs lied about it. Instead of branding it as a "new game", they should have branded it as "new server".