+ Reply to Thread

Reduce the price of abradant stones

Seriously.. for the low %chance of success when enhancing, the abradant stones should not be 16$ each which is what they cost here in Canada. That's absolutely ridiculous. I've bought 5 today and failed each time, thats 80$ with nothing to show for it. Reduce. The. Price.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeal View Post
    Seriously.. for the low %chance of success when enhancing, the abradant stones should not be 16$ each which is what they cost here in Canada. That's absolutely ridiculous. I've bought 5 today and failed each time, thats 80$ with nothing to show for it. Reduce. The. Price.
    This is Rohan....milking again and no compensation for all the deletet Stuff.

This discussion is the perfect example of entitlement and spoiled state of minds, for those of us who work hard and CAN throw away the money on this game we're tired of listening to you all complain, if you hate the game so much and have for so long as you've implied, go away and please don't return. Thanks in advance.
    Couldn't have said it better.

You really had to go post off subject material in relation to something completely different? Unlike the rest of you, which I'm assuming you're part for quoting it in the first place, im not coming at them like aggressive angry teenagers who have never worked for anything. I presented an actual tangible arguement instead of insults and whining like a 3 yr old.

Nah dude, it's just that - by your very own words - you're either not one who CAN throw away the money nearly as liberally and/or willingly as you were making it out to be in the other thread OR you realize that there ought to be something akin to an expected return value for your expendable income. Either way, you put 60 Dollars into a slot machine, came up empty-handed(as luck would have it at times), and then the thought of throwing even more money at aforementioned slot machine enrages you to the point you'd bitch around a mere three days after your speech regardless of how much of a tool it makes you look.

If it makes you sleep better at night, you're of course free to pretend that it's a TOTALLY different story what you're bitching about in relation to what I and others have said over the many years we've been playing the game with regards to how much of a money sink it is. I could give less of a **** if you're trying the slot machine again tomorrow to boost your stats alongside your ego in a game which has long lost me(for reasons too many to list), just know that I'm laughing knowing you'll do it regardless of server wipes, ****ty rates, etc., as is Playwith.

As for the "whiney, angry teenager, who have never worked for anything" remark, you're bitching about what equates to 50 €. Now I personally wouldn't be one to dismiss someone's spending off-hand as you've done before, but I find it hilarious, again, given your speech, that that was enough to sent you bitching to the forums. Doesn't seem to me as though you CAN nearly as much as you were implying you do.

Hello Archeal !
    Thank you for your suggestion. We appreciate all the feedbacks that the players give us.
    Please know that we will add this to our report.

Have a great day!

Yeah you seem to have some sort of issue going on that you wasted the energy to post that wall of accusation. Again, I simply posted something tangible to an issue, not resorting to insults which again you're doing. I DO have the finances to spend on things such as this. Also, you just lied by the context in the post that quote came from, when infact people in that post were basically demanding free things for their spending on top of what they spent money for. However, what you quoted is entirely out of context and you only reposted for convenience sake of supporting your own arguement and again its very much out of context. I'm not going to respond beyond this seeing how you only want to devolve this into a "im right you're wrong" debate that I've no interest in continuing with. However I will point out that you posting how you did initially and are continuing to only proves the quote anyway, please have a good day and perhaps grow up.