+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHAT IF......

WHAT IF......

What if Rohan takes something out of the P servers book and make if not all, than majority of the things for Sale on IM(Costumes, ASES, Job Cert etc..) tradeable in-game for those who do not have the option of spending real money on this game. This in turn would even the playing fields for those players and also close the gap of this being a play to win game(which games are suppose to be for) vs pay to win. Someone who spends plenty of hours crafting and selling should have a chance at being one of the top players in this game. Now you may think this would hurt the pockets of the game, but it may do just the opposite. With things on IM being tradeable, it would increase the in-game economy with everyone trying to spend crones on RPs. This would also increase the spending of real money on the game for the "lazy" players like myself who don't have a problem spending money to make money. With the gap closed I can see more pvp going on and a more active community. Just a random thought I had.

In game content is low along with achievable rewards vs how expensive it is. If people are going to spend 100s if not 1000s of dollars might as well play WoW or Elder Scrolls Online for a monthly subscription (like Netflix) where everything can be achieved in game like a game should be and the population of players is far greater.
    Last edited by Khingy; 11-23-2020 at 12:24 AM.
    Khingy

I am preety sure that on REV you're able to trade more than a half of IM items.

But i think that costumes and patterns should be tradeable aswell and bind to character on equip.

Its a lot of important things on IM that aren't that really tilt things in the people who spends money on the game heavily