+ Reply to Thread

Why VIT and INT classes for DK and Defender have more melee than STR Guardian

I know all of you guys love to spend points in VIT and gains huge health, huge pdef and huge melee, this just does not make any sense, you are not sacrificing anything, A DS spend points in INT and has huge pdef , huge mdef, huge MA and huge Melee, whats the point on it ? Strength attribute should be responsible for dealing damage, and is not the case here.

I'm a full str guard 105 with all patterns and melee attack 40% on sword, sword mastery lvl 7 rising might and crazy strength lvl 6, and I only have 15k melee. While a full VIT defender has 20k melee and a full vit DK has at least 60k melee.. What am I missing here?

Why this enormous disadvantage for Str guards ? and on top of that we cannot use OS and CS at the same time....

I just wanna know a reasonable explanation without ( press alt + f4, uninstall the game, play as DK so ..... )

im 67 vit DK with 16k mele already xD 20k hp and still not using good accesory or ferkan weapons ;p guardians r nerfed 2the ground, this version of rohan is for mages and maybe scouts and ofc vit dks only, dont know much about str dhans

Hey iam on that Job Quest for DK where do you find this Dagger Box? i Search everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by ainzoalgown View Post
    Hey iam on that Job Quest for DK where do you find this Dagger Box? i Search everywhere
    Outside black dragon sanctuary near the door next to a tree

DK has a miss translation in the description on Zhen Mas. there for gives more % once its buffed, i have several chars. and its insane that its not being fix (I do have a vit DK too and its insane lol)

Idk why u said DS int has alot of pdf and malee should be only m.def and mag attack but didnt check the skill tree, neither i have one.

As i see it, every mastery weapong should giving a xx0% or either make all of them 2 digites in % - I have noticed too alot of skills that were meant to be party buffs in the past they changed just to be caster buff, something that could be nice if it wasent the case some races (if not all) are unbalanced.

doing this on a test server with dk using unmodified retail files and lvl7 zhen mastery damage is just plain nuts.