Threaded View

How many days will this survive?

I've played this game since day 1, lived through merges, scams, upgrades, epics, crafts, origins, and closure.
    I gotta admit that i had a little hope in GMs when they announced that they will be opening a "new" rohan. However how wrong was it of me to think like that (guess im just a naive fool). Did people get their multi-thousand $ worth of stuff deleted, just to open the same game again, and make them to spend again as much as before on the same stuff they already had in RBF?

Like hell I'm gonna spend even a single dollar in this 'geezer-who-cant-even-go-to-toilet-no-more-so-he-pisses-in-his-own-pants' game.

This is the biggest scam of them all.
    On a side note i want to report a scam, everyone has proof lel. (GM's should make a new entry on that floating text message in the game - "Don't trust PWI they will steal you money, please do report them if they did.")

This is so ridiculous, that i don't even see the point of using rps that I have left on my accounts.

No wonder they didn't hype the game up, and gave no info on what is to come. Cause there is literally nothing new in this game. the only thing being you start your journey from 0 again, endgame being the same as it was a few months ago.

Alt+f4-ed out of this shtshow, GL people, and i hope you won't let them rob you again. And for those that decide to stick around, pray that every time you don't spend few thousands of $, gm decide to wipe again, cause the endgame has been reached, and they need to generate again money from selling them ars and resst of the sht, with even trashier rates
    P.S. Syrephis BadCompany was the best time of this game ever ... period

Edit: oh and that box with 1 acc, for all the old rohanians, who spend a lot of money and time in this before, is absolutely trash, even if you get on 4 acc bezes, the lvl of them is 75, so you reach 70 then shoot thru 90 and then there are already pendants, which are way better than boss drops, good compensation LOL
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 11-14-2020 at 07:00 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)