+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

How many days will this survive?

I've played this game since day 1, lived through merges, scams, upgrades, epics, crafts, origins, and closure.
    I gotta admit that i had a little hope in GMs when they announced that they will be opening a "new" rohan. However how wrong was it of me to think like that (guess im just a naive fool). Did people get their multi-thousand $ worth of stuff deleted, just to open the same game again, and make them to spend again as much as before on the same stuff they already had in RBF?

Like hell I'm gonna spend even a single dollar in this 'geezer-who-cant-even-go-to-toilet-no-more-so-he-pisses-in-his-own-pants' game.

This is the biggest scam of them all.
    On a side note i want to report a scam, everyone has proof lel. (GM's should make a new entry on that floating text message in the game - "Don't trust PWI they will steal you money, please do report them if they did.")

This is so ridiculous, that i don't even see the point of using rps that I have left on my accounts.

No wonder they didn't hype the game up, and gave no info on what is to come. Cause there is literally nothing new in this game. the only thing being you start your journey from 0 again, endgame being the same as it was a few months ago.

Alt+f4-ed out of this shtshow, GL people, and i hope you won't let them rob you again. And for those that decide to stick around, pray that every time you don't spend few thousands of $, gm decide to wipe again, cause the endgame has been reached, and they need to generate again money from selling them ars and resst of the sht, with even trashier rates
    P.S. Syrephis BadCompany was the best time of this game ever ... period

Edit: oh and that box with 1 acc, for all the old rohanians, who spend a lot of money and time in this before, is absolutely trash, even if you get on 4 acc bezes, the lvl of them is 75, so you reach 70 then shoot thru 90 and then there are already pendants, which are way better than boss drops, good compensation LOL
    Last edited by Demonic6000; 11-14-2020 at 07:00 AM.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

+1 I tried coming back it’s a scam don’t do it they will keep wiping and restarting it’s a cash grab

I've seen better Indo copypasta pservers than this. Rohan:EV is absolute trash of the highest order.

After so many mistakes, so much feedback over the years and even observing some of what the better pservers brought to the table... THIS is the end result. It's far worse than I could have possibly imagined.

Serf
    i think if they delete all and bring him back like was in 2008(thats the time i start to play) but change some grafics and dont repeat the shets they add on the last years!!! Probably got more chance to succes

DONT SPEND TIME AND MONEY THIS GAME IS DEAD

Like demonic I was sort of optimistic in a way but that didn't last long, seeing the announcement with the "free" starting items. The fact that they just wiped everything, did barely anything to justify that wipe(according to what you're saying, I'll take your word for it), and then have the audacity to expect from their customer base to spend the same amount or even more to reach what was already rightfully theirs in terms of gears, characters and so on is beyond sickening. I'm not going to say that these people are "the worst", but in terms of what you're legally allowed to do, they are dwelling quite confidently in the bottom quarter of the vermin that's plaguing this planet.

I'd be interested to know how many of the big spenders are still throwing their hard-earned cash at this after they got kicked in the virtual balls like that? I'm just glad I never gave this company a single dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    I've seen better Indo copypasta pservers than this. Rohan:EV is absolute trash of the highest order.
    After so many mistakes, so much feedback over the years and even observing some of what the better pservers brought to the table... THIS is the end result. It's far worse than I could have possibly imagined.
    Was playing on the God Classic server with a GM who was at least half-listening to "customer feedback" earlier this year and it was good fun - not just because we were raping the opposition as per usual - and it showed what this game could've been like if the balance of this game was more evenly divided among the different classes.

That said, I'm hoping you all enjoy your time for what it's worth. For me, it hasn't been worth anything for almost a decade so yeah.

this ain't even a "new adventure". this is by far the worst server they created, got hacked on the first day. bugs everywhere. and a lowkey pay2win server, coz they don't want you to grind, they keep feeding you exp pouch till you reached max level and guess what?? you'll be under-geared, so you don't have a choice but to buy ****ty overpriced items in the item mall.
    history repeats itself I see more players quitting each day. this server ain't gonna last long. maybe after 3 months, it'll be a dead server again.

lol i rather go play league and have this open on the side to see how far it went downhill XD

I've seen better Indo copypasta pservers than this.
    Some decisions I've seen are... confusing...

The ship seems to have noone at the helm to steer away from the reef... I'm gonna try to get them to accept my help with this... we will see though

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHuninHune View Post
    Some decisions I've seen are... confusing...

The ship seems to have noone at the helm to steer away from the reef... I'm gonna try to get them to accept my help with this... we will see though
    I doubt they will J. I've spoke directly with high level GMs too in the past and directed them straight to some of the problems that need fixing. Nothing ever got done. You probably got even higher up the chain then me.

I just don't think they're willing to accept any help. I don't understand what made them think that the players would accept this.

I doubt they will J. I've spoke directly with high level GMs too in the past and directed them straight to some of the problems that need fixing. Nothing ever got done. You probably got even higher up the chain then me.

I just don't think they're willing to accept any help. I don't understand what made them think that the players would accept this.
    Idk, anyway you wanna come on discord and join my stream talking about the game later?