+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I see incredible things in this new rohan. The game is perfect in all, you can buy almost everything in crones. People instead of farming crones will buy the chones externally in real money traders. do you think game survive? i never buy crones at external it is illegal, and it is illegal because it destroys the game, people don't like Rohan like themselves and their achievements in the game only, i buy items on item mall to help the game and not just thinking about me, if everyone collaborated with the rohan staff, the game would get better and better.

What to do with these stupid people, I speak abaut of real money traders of course, only destroy the game is the fault of playwith ???

People only think about them and their profits
    so if playwith does the same with them it’s done well.

The game was made to play and have fun, who destroys the game are the real money traders players, not the playwith.

Playwith gives you the freedom to trade almost everything in the game, and what players do?
    REAL MONEY TRADE!!!!

i love Rohan i love playwith, Playwith makes everything perfect has the perfect game, gives players freedom. give everything for us.

the players are the ones who destroy the game, I have no doubt about that.

ROHAN FOREVER!!!

I just received a free title that is the second best title in the game 100% exp 150 atack 150 deff 25hall stats
    they give everything to the players, and more and more is to come, and the players only spoil the game.

You only complain, just complain and complain for no reason.

It's like you go to a restaurant and take your own food in the suitcase, sit at the table take the food out of your suitcase and eat there, but don't buy the food from the restaurant, ask yourself how does the restaurant pay your wages? how the restaurant would survive.
    How can the restaurant serve you well if you bring your own food?
    Last edited by runescape18; 11-18-2020 at 08:43 AM.

The restaurant surely wouldn't survive if they served spoiled food that you already paid for. Or do you think people would still keep ordering spoiled food after getting stomach ache every time? And eating is a physiological need, so do not compare two things. One helps you to survive (every time you eat you just reset the timer of your death for a while), the other helps a company, that surely will go byebye if this keeps on happening. People pay here for Digital property kinda, a lot of people here had sets, accs, Upgrade weapons that easily surpassed 5000$ (do not tell me that helping me doesn't help the company, even if everything I do is for my selfish reasons, it helps the company, cause I keep on spending money). Which other game took you so much money to invest into, and yet they still decide to wipe all the data?
    I never did RMT and denied all the offers I got. It is good to be a selfish person in this game, if you are not you will end up spending less.
    And btw how much did you help out the PWI over these years? If everyone paid as much money like me or other even crazier people, game would be alive and kicking? What did i get for spending so much money? Kick in the balls under false pretense that i'll have some sort of compensation in REV, that is so bad, that it is not even worth wearing on a char.
    You can love Rohan all you like, but if you had spent a lot of money over the years like few people here, you'd understand where this feeling of disgust is coming from. I hope all the people who had fun on the account of few big spenders will enjoy game more. Cause i guess game and company will only prosper if all the people that actually charged rps just quit.
    You can now spend in my place and enjoy the closures (I had 2)

EDIT: and it is ALL not HALL.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

This is not comparing food with game, it is evaluating the attitudes that players have.

i have "all" in game and i enchant all in game wat you think i spend? during all these years?

that's not why i will cry before i spend already knew that one day all this would disappear nothing is forever

Have a good day
    Last edited by runescape18; 11-18-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Thumbs up

Not to mention that I was hacked and they stole everything from my account and will erase all my characters
    after that i went back to buy everything and enchanted everything again.

because Rohan's staff did not want to recover my items, nor did my characters. say that my account was shared and that was why they could not recover my things.

even so, I continued to play and have fun, even though I spent more than I should.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondPlacement View Post
    In the end Rohan is a business. You have no one to blame for these bitter feelings except your attitude to the game.
    Just because you're doing it to maximize (short-term!) profit doesn't necessarily mean you should:
    The day YNK sold the epic weapons it was probably their most successful business day ever. Then they should have released even epicerer weapons the next day to surpass the day before. And then even epicererer weapons the day after that. Because business.

For those of us who weren't leeching off of daddy's credit card and who took our own hard-earned money to allow this business to continue, wiping the server among other things is nothing short of a betrayal and, even more than that, shows a lack of respect for the money some were giving to combat this game's (intentionally!) ****ty forging rates, EXP rates, etc., etc..

I'm sorry, but people's "feelings" are to blame, as opposed to this sorry excuse of a company not respecting how much time it took people to earn the money they completely annihilated? That money is GONE, it belongs to somebody else now and you're left with absolutely NOTHING of value. How about you send me 500 USD every week/month in return for nothing but memories at best, you want to argue how long it's going to take you until you stop that and accuse me of this relationship of ours being entirely one-sided? You're ****ing retarded to think it's an issue with the players, holy ****.

Then again, who else but the most retarded people on this planet still pump 1k USD a week into a dead game, only to have their purchases nullified? Who but a crayon-eater such as yourself think it's worth doing it AGAIN???

It is nice to know that you've learned at least 1 thing today, you can skip on thanking me. Yes i've also been scammed, and it was pure deal with screens via game client and EM, gms still failed to recover stuff for me (saying they cant help if its outside the game, even if they were shown screens of in-game deal, and EM deal, i guess they were just money hungry, because why help smb who will need to charge again to get to a point where he once already was; and scammer could just sell stuff on EM or buy things and they still got their 10%). You think I would say something if I Didn't have my reasons? I lost gears in this game worth way more, because of PWI decisions than from being scammed (for what exactly have I paid all this time?). In your case you know you shouldn't have shared the acc, and probably people who shared that acc with you also put in some $ into it so in the end it wasn't just you who were charging, otherwise you were just dumb and naive, and you are still not learning from the mistakes you've made. As I said before you can keep on spending money on something that will eventually just be gone with few clicks from PWI under a statement "we are opening brand new game 'Rohan: ...' ".

If you fail to recognize when you've been had, then be my guest and continue playing this game, however don't call people spoiled. This game was good, but 1 bad decision after another killed this game for me. The reason wasn't players who do RMT, it was PWI. 2 closures , few merges, all the game currency (gears) that was accumulated was either all gone or devalued to 10% of its worth.

As my first post stated I had some hopes for this REV, but it is the same old rohan (this version could've been achieved with a regular patch), but they chose to wipe all data and open "new" version, why do you think that is? From my experience here, PWI has pepehands, don't listen to community, don't test things out, they just make doodle servers and fk people over. Maybe if they played their own game they'd know what needs to change in order to make the game great again, but sadly time shows that they don't care.

So i ask you again, why did they wipe all the data, if the game still remained the same with some minor changes in skills? And why should I still play this game after having thousands of dollars invested were just wiped? Should I be happy that they've done this? Are you happy? I was pretty happy with the game when i had my multiple uprades, trans abyss, accs, paid for titles, treasury expansions, mounts, all the costumes. Now i am not happy, because its still same old rohan, nothing new, just a wipe.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by runescape18 View Post
    I see incredible things in this new rohan. The game is perfect in all, you can buy almost everything in crones. People instead of farming crones will buy the chones externally in real money traders. do you think game survive? i never buy crones at external it is illegal, and it is illegal because it destroys the game, people don't like Rohan like themselves and their achievements in the game only, i buy items on item mall to help the game and not just thinking about me, if everyone collaborated with the rohan staff, the game would get better and better.

What to do with these stupid people, I speak abaut of real money traders of course, only destroy the game is the fault of playwith ???

The game was made to play and have fun, who destroys the game are the real money traders players, not the playwith.

Playwith gives you the freedom to trade almost everything in the game, and what players do?
    REAL MONEY TRADE!!!!

i love Rohan i love playwith, Playwith makes everything perfect has the perfect game, gives players freedom. give everything for us.

ROHAN FOREVER!!!

I just received a free title that is the second best title in the game 100% exp 150 atack 150 deff 25hall stats
    they give everything to the players, and more and more is to come, and the players only spoil the game.

It's like you go to a restaurant and take your own food in the suitcase, sit at the table take the food out of your suitcase and eat there, but don't buy the food from the restaurant, ask yourself how does the restaurant pay your wages? how the restaurant would survive.

I'm sorry but I spent more than 5K dollas in this game back to Divinity/Jin server. And I know ballers like krogger or Leo (or even Dolce) who spent way way way more than 5k dollas. It only got worse than ever. Don't even think that by giving money to PWI/YNK it'll help the server.They'll keep feeding with new items that brings more power, and they'll take money and some years later they will do a complete wipe "sorry we gonna make a new game that everyone loves sorry for your items and thanks for the free dollars for our worthless pixels"

Even maha spent more than 50k in this game...

Meanwhile after the server wipe, they're putting back the magical talismans (i was like "ew not that broken **** again") and keeping the overpoweredly retarded rings in this game. Yeah, a new game.

They only wiped the epic/upgrades cuz it prevented ynk to get a regular income from the 7D stones. We're basically back to what was Jin/Divinity, yet shall I remind everyone that once players on Jin started to hit 1 million dmg to players, everyone left and it went dead in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by mightycaptain; 11-18-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Damn 50k? They should make a statue of that player at the Rohan Headquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by runescape18 View Post

REAL MONEY TRADE!!!!

ROHAN FOREVER!!!

You're an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by TorianTian View Post
    Damn 50k? They should make a statue of that player at the Rohan Headquarters.
    *pfeh* I've spent enough in this game over 12 years to buy a new BMW M3. Since I stopped playing here I have more than enough cash to keep myself well supplied in to-end computing gear (We're talking stuff like 32/64 core threadripper, 64GB PC4-3200 memory, full custom liquid cooling and 5x 1TB & 2TB M.2 SSDs here). This while I am retired and on pension.

Yes, at one time I actually liked playing rohan enough to drop that kind of cash on it.
    Last edited by Sourcerer; 11-20-2020 at 08:05 AM.