+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    I qut this game already nothing to do rly in this game, just afk lvl up and spend money to upgreade gear ;D nothing else, booring game AF

This discussion is the perfect example of entitlement and spoiled state of minds, for those of us who work hard and CAN throw away the money on this game we're tired of listening to you all complain, if you hate the game so much and have for so long as you've implied, go away and please don't return. Thanks in advance.

Laughed heartily. They threw everyone with a deflection on Suplex. The new client downloaded for fun. We'll see. Playing from scratch is also interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    I've seen better Indo copypasta pservers than this. Rohan:EV is absolute trash of the highest order.

After so many mistakes, so much feedback over the years and even observing some of what the better pservers brought to the table... THIS is the end result. It's far worse than I could have possibly imagined.
    Why hello Neo, still worst guard

Quote Originally Posted by Streamlines View Post
    Why hello Neo, still worst guard
    Hey I may not have been the best guard but I was definitely in the top 1

Hey I may not have been the best guard but I was definitely in the top 1
    Hard to share top spot :P

Just kidding btw, glad to see you doing well and funny to meet old faces here again. Won't be for long tho apparently. Complete ****show this relaunch, but what else could we have expected.

But hey! At least they did implement the command to increase FPS to be available in the option menu lol
    Last edited by Streamlines; 11-28-2020 at 01:04 AM.

Nah honestly it's not meant to last. It's really just here for a quick cash grab over the course of maybe 6-12 months. They're just using it now to supply bonus money to Rohan M

Hard to share top spot :P

Just kidding btw, glad to see you doing well and funny to meet old faces here again. Won't be for long tho apparently. Complete ****show this relaunch, but what else could we have expected.

But hey! At least they did implement the command to increase FPS to be available in the option menu lol
    When I saw Blood Feud was shutting down it piqued my curiosity but then I learned what EV actually was... and it's far worse than I thought possible. Keep an eye out over at epvp though and tell any friends interested in Rohan the same. I know of a few people working hard to put something professional together as a last attempt at a stable, long-term server although it might take them a while to get it out. Watch that space

When I saw Blood Feud was shutting down it piqued my curiosity but then I learned what EV actually was... and it's far worse than I thought possible. Keep an eye out over at epvp though and tell any friends interested in Rohan the same. I know of a few people working hard to put something professional together as a last attempt at a stable, long-term server although it might take them a while to get it out. Watch that space
    Any subforum on epvp specifically, I'll bookmark it then and check sometimes. Not much into gaming anymore these days, but would love to participate in some good ol' Rohan.

Any subforum on epvp specifically, I'll bookmark it then and check sometimes. Not much into gaming anymore these days, but would love to participate in some good ol' Rohan.
    elitepvpers / mmorpg / Rohan (links are likely to get removed)