+ Reply to Thread

Angry Some skills' description are not coherent

Hello, I'm playing as a guardian and some skills have different descriptions when I put the mouse over and when I right click on them, for example:

the skill Assalt Crash in lvl 5 for mouse over it says " Deal 160% increased damage to all enemies around the target"

but if I right click it says " Adds 100% to your ATT force do deal 90% of last DMG to the target and 90% for those around 7m range of your target".

So it happens for another skills as well and maybe for other classes, so please make the description as clear as possible regarding what the skills do.

Another skill is Rush, that seems the same for each level , the description doesnt show the change.

Regards

It was always like this, bad translations, bad skill descriptions. This is Rohan.

This is what happens if they put out a "new' game with out CBT and OBT. The result is a half-assed incomplete product.

Like come on man... I bet It would take less than a day to go through skill descriptions. But I guess they themselves don't even know which skills does what.

ahahha thats nice

https://ibb.co/4F5jQcC
    Last edited by Belmont66; 11-21-2020 at 01:56 AM.

That vit to melee conversion is ****ing bull****. This game has become worse than a pserver test server.

DK players like it ALOT xD like halp skills got wrong skill descriptions , not mention mobs names shown in quests.

Quote Originally Posted by kolonor View Post

Like come on man... I bet It would take less than a day to go through skill descriptions. But I guess they themselves don't even know which skills does what.
    The amount of times I had to explain to VIT DK's that Melee scales on VIT... NOT HP due to the half-assed translation and you will have more Melee Att with Melee Att stone VS HP stone and had to tell them to take off their lion to prove the point.

I also do agree with Neophyte28 that the VIT conversion is too OP-- You mean to tell me I can have high HP, high Pdef and alsoooo do high damage??? With the free s#!t in game whereas these other classes who are enhancing their accessories and weapons hit like a wet paper bag????
    Last edited by Khingy; 11-21-2020 at 02:05 PM.
    Khingy

The initial idea of this post was to talk about the wrong descriptions, but as you guys noticed I also got too much triggered by how they made extremely overpowered changes to vit DK and mages. In every RPG basic mechanic you play, if you spend points in VITALITY you will have higher survivability in exchange of damage, and something else, in this game you spend points in vit and you have more damage as DPS than a full STRENGTH character... so whats the point in creating a str char, if you can create a vit char and you will have huge pdef, huge health and extremely giant melee ? I know all vit DKs will become mad and think that this is "correct" but please lets be fair will all classes!! and their attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by Belmont66 View Post
    The initial idea of this post was to talk about the wrong descriptions, but as you guys noticed I also got too much triggered by how they made extremely overpowered changes to vit DK and mages. In every RPG basic mechanic you play, if you spend points in VITALITY you will have higher survivability in exchange of damage, and something else, in this game you spend points in vit and you have more damage as DPS than a full STRENGTH character... so whats the point in creating a str char, if you can create a vit char and you will have huge pdef, huge health and extremely giant melee ? I know all vit DKs will become mad and think that this is "correct" but please lets be fair will all classes!! and their attributes.
    It's no different to all the Templars trying to defend how OP they used to be with unparalleled melee damage, massive defense and huge amounts of utility.