+ Reply to Thread

Leveling on New Quests

Hello,
    I have some problem with find more extra quests with 300 or 400% exp.
    I started exp in crystal >akhma>Black Dragon sanctuary/ Caronia tomb and from Black dragon sanctuary i had quest in r1 and recived Hunter kit. I had 66 lvl and dont have new quests. Anyone Can help me where is the nexts or what Lvl i must have for next quests?
    Thanks a lot :*

Quote Originally Posted by koks1987 View Post
    Hello,
    I have some problem with find more extra quests with 300 or 400% exp.
    I started exp in crystal >akhma>Black Dragon sanctuary/ Caronia tomb and from Black dragon sanctuary i had quest in r1 and recived Hunter kit. I had 66 lvl and dont have new quests. Anyone Can help me where is the nexts or what Lvl i must have for next quests?
    Thanks a lot :*
    thats it, there are no more quests.

i end up lvl61, i don where i miss. i just follow all quest xcept i did not go black dragon sanc

at 61 go to craft studio, there is npc "Cassandra" you need that ticket in your bag, "Mark of a new adventurer", speak with her and she will reward you few times, you will get 10 exp pouch , and with them you hit lvl 66, than lvl in ash to 70, and than again boosters to 90

guys where can I find quests for ahkma?

At 66 almost end New Quest do job change and now ash Q only for fun if u want do some 5x 6x

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleStorm View Post
    at 61 go to craft studio, there is npc "Cassandra" you need that ticket in your bag, "Mark of a new adventurer", speak with her and she will reward you few times, you will get 10 exp pouch , and with them you hit lvl 66, than lvl in ash to 70, and than again boosters to 90
    what npc take quest on lvl70