+ Reply to Thread

Combo skills not working (guardian class)

Please fix the bug like when using the combo skills for Guardian (Order Swing + Crazy Swing) this cannot be used simultaneously. You can only use the skill one at a time or worse when the 1st skill has already expired. It is really bothersome that I cannot use this combo most specially when grinding bosses. Also noticed that when using Crazy Swing the attack speed doesn't really take effect and there's not much difference when doing normal attacks. Already confirmed this bug to other fellow Guardian's that they also cant do the combo simultaneously.

I've noticed this same problem, they cannot be used simultaneously, this is a kind nerf besides the fact I dont see the point and adding melee damage for Defender class based on his vitality/health. so if you make a full vit you will have huge pdef, huge life and decent damage. for Str guardian you will only have damage.... I regret for making guardian to be honest it is not worth at all

I actually submitted a ticket for this issue and their response was absurd. Logically, OS+CS are just same as the normal buffs you can activate altogether. I would understand if this where attack skills defintiely it cant be done together but not. Guards are now useless. What they should've adjusted was the races which can do 1 hit. Guards? There's no way they can do 1 hit instead only relying OS+CS. If this is not corrected probably there's no point in continuing to play.

guardian is useless now, please fix it,