+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs down 11/11/20 Impressions

Hey guys and gals, its been a long time. I played for over several years starting back in 08' and this is the first day I got to check on the "new" Rohan.

Got to say, first impression is nostalgia. Second is horror.

So far I've seen [new] Quests, while they give a glorious amount of EXP and kit. Its forceful, and deceptive. Completely erodes any meaning to doing other quests in Character towns. Its deceptive in the terms of making players go to certain locations to make it look populated to the point its over populated.

Kill stealing is rampant with and without the so called Hunters Kit. There's no decorum to sharing spaces.

Dungeons like Akuma feel bland and not the cave of death that they used to be for new players that looked for parties to have fun in and complete the quests and grind. Now players look for parties because others steal their quest mobs that for some reason have timers now on the quests. Who is the sicko that did that.

The merged inventory items are neat but binding them to one character and not the whole account is ignorant to the face that some players will and have used those items on characters they don't like.

Item prices at sundries are ridiculous, a town portal stone is 1,000 but a dedicated stone is 36,000? is it one use or unlimited? the item description doesn't tell you. Potions are equally over priced in the millions for some.

Quest descriptions of what named mobs needed for kills are also wrong for several quests so far.

This "new" Rohan is not friendly for new players or old and its still broken. And that's sad.

YNK now "Playwith Interactive" you've had to change your name several times because of bad business practices and it seems you still not giving people what they want. And all we want is a fair game, everything should return to before mining and gathering were introduced. That is my honest opinion. As of now I'll give this a go till I get bored or the nostalgia wears off, so probably a week.

As for the community, we deserve a better Rohan and this is not it. Especially since you nuked all player data.

It's sad to see after all these years that they can't even update the graphics or anything. It looks exactly the same and everything is still broken. This game will die soon just like the last Rohan. Had fun playing back in the day but i'm not even going to waste my time on a game owned by a company that doesn't even care about the players. P2W still. This will be my last post. Goodbye Rohan!

adding more p2w items in item mall and removing exchange market on top of it so you can't use e-cash. For a game that came out in 2008 that has worse graphics than most mobile games. yikes