+ Reply to Thread

Your first impressions

Well, REV did not hit my expectations.

I expected less pay to win, more play to win. IM is full of p2w stuff, expecially time period items. The times around 2010 will never comback, I guess. But it is only my opinion. I wonder what is yours?

I found some things, which technicaly are bad.

1. I could not send bound weapons to the treasury. It should be account bound, not character bound. I obtained all of them on one character, how can I use them on other chars? Please fix.

2. Skill descriptions for Dekan and their functionality are bad, as far as sepa skills and non sepa skills are concerned. I love to play dragon sage and now I am confused. Anyone else?

3. Using only 10% of ECash in IM is a bad joke. It shows best, how p2w the game is. Going back when there were only RPS was much better. I wonder if the company made calculations about win-loose ratio of different purchasing models.
    110 vit fish
    105 wiz
    105 def
    103 guard
    103 temp
    101 dhan
    83 savage
    This is, what I do... My daily work

No exchange market is a big yikes... Especially with all the IM items that are basically necessary

im old player and i cant belive ppl still playing this game

Quote Originally Posted by suike View Post
    im old player and i cant belive ppl still playing this game
    I think its more like we want to play the game, but YNK refuses to let us play the actual game.

Its the same sh*t. They're trying to rip ppl off once again... hopefully for the last time

First it was hype, cuz new rohan = new start and maybe some fun.
    But that... chain quest that boost you to 61 in 1day (delete all other quests maybe cuz they r ueless compared to this 300-400%exp ones), idiotic quests with 3-4 mobs in ahkma and 40players trying to kill them xD pathetic af, no other real places to lvl up after you hit that 61, only ash dung 31-60 LOL im 61 and could not enter to ash 61 -90....
    Pay2Win already, cuz we can enter Ash dung only 3times in 7days, need to BUY entry reset tickets to be able lvl up like others...
    Game hacked already, som1 was using GM command popup window to lure players to rohan priv serwer xD xD

- Improve drop rate
    - Improve exp.
    - Improve forge rate,, OMG even lvl 1 rares fail !!
    - Launch Exchange Market.
    - Sell Eternals pets, no fcking 7 days monkeys and lions.
    - God reduce your prices on IM!

ty
    Last edited by Lancefh; 11-13-2020 at 08:43 AM.

I've given Rohan a few days of playtime. Here are my impressions:
    1. No Exchange Market. Are you kidding me? Buying /selling forged and crafted goods, as well as characters in EM is 75% of the reason people played this game. It is one of the very few things that made this game unique. Global Rohan without an EM no better than a private server.
    2. Pi$$ poor rates. I mean seriously failing to forge noob tier 1 rares 75% of the time is inexcusable. As well that XP rate... If it weren't for the Crystal Quarry questlines the grindfest would make this game a waste of time to play.
    3. Even more P2W goods available only in IM. As well most goods have expiry dates of 7 and 15 days. Even the freaking bank expansion has a 30 day damn expiry date!!! Gimme a break! And if you want to buy IM goods? You can't use any more than 10% of your ecash that you carried over from Rohan BF.
    4. Same old game. There is no real improvement with the game. No graphics updates - same crap game engine with its miserable collision detection issues. The only thing I can point at as new is some very subtle changes (I don't call most of them improvements) in the client's user interface. Yes you can set up to 40FPS but at that rate you cant kite with ranged or staff users (you can kite if it is set no higher that 35% - something the pserver world has known for years now). This has been a problem with Rohan's client since day 1.
    5. Continued reliance on Microsoft Internet Explorer. Why????!! I uninstalled that garbage years ago. Hell even Microsoft replaced it with Edge Chromium (though they still install it by default). If you don't have MS IE installed, you get errors when you click on launcher links have problems with the consignment system.

Personally I can't see anything redeeming or groundbreaking with Rohan Eternal Vengeance. It is the same old antiquated game from 12 years ago. About the same as simply opening a new server while wiping the old ones so there is nothing to go back to. So we all said goodbye to the stockpiles of virtual goods that we have spent thousands of dollars on over the years for what? Same Old BS.

So is it worth playing now? Not that I can see.
    Last edited by Sourcerer; 11-13-2020 at 08:09 AM.

Nice this post opened my eyes I was coming back played a few minutes looked at the mall and I was done it is the same **** even worse this people just want to keep cash grabbing every time they restart the game they are not interested in making it better and having a great player base like it was way back when the game started no matter how many times this game is restarted it will always be p2w because that is what they want it to be because they want people to spend massive amount of money in it in one go not just have people spend 20-30 bucks a month use to be a great game and they run it to the ground with the bull**** they pulled give it a year they will restart again how many time is it now 3-4 times? Give up people don’t waste your time move on this game is dead