+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Well i rush 115 spend 10k+ rps and i not first warlock and difrence betwen me and first lock was 30 min xDD

If Desly was first Defender and HeavenlyWind was first guardian then why SOLARIS still has Eternal Vengeance title?

This is pathetic. You gave titles without checking logs first? You gave 2 more titles to people who did not deserve it, next thing you do is write "Updated" in the post? How DU*B are you guys... IF you already messed up with those guys, you should know that there were more solutions to do it without loosing your face as developers. Give us serious reason why did you give titles to people who made it like 5 hours later or so and why haven't you gave it to people that have had 115 lvl between top who were 1st and the ones who made it between those 5 hours. I mean... I'm not the one who had 115 but it feel bad for other people who were in between top players and Solaris who haven't deserved it at this so called "Event"

Quote Originally Posted by Xfreju View Post
    This is pathetic. You gave titles without checking logs first? You gave 2 more titles to people who did not deserve it, next thing you do is write "Updated" in the post? How DU*B are you guys... IF you already messed up with those guys, you should know that there were more solutions to do it without loosing your face as developers. Give us serious reason why did you give titles to people who made it like 5 hours later or so and why haven't you gave it to people that have had 115 lvl between top who were 1st and the ones who made it between those 5 hours. I mean... I'm not the one who had 115 but it feel bad for other people who were in between top players and Solaris who haven't deserved it at this so called "Event"

Big +1

It's not funny anymore, people had to spend a lot of money to reach 115 first, not to mention time and energy. I understand that you want to save face in this situation and leave Solaris title, but think how Vilgefortz must feel who lost the title by 30 minutes and not like Solaris by a few hours. In my opinion you should give him this title as well, because at the moment imo he is the most affected.

Spend a lot of money and time and Rohan Administration Split you in face, just like how they split i face old global player doing just simple WIPE.

but why do you spend money

You didn't learn from previous rohan, didn't you ?

I stop play after epic.
    But this is xDD they scam me.

Quote Originally Posted by Portuser View Post
    Wtf, hiw you do this so fast? Im stack on lvl60 xd
    dupe reset tickets

Rohan, the game where you are rewarded by how much $$ you spend vs in time gameplay and skill. YNK knew what they were doing when they limited the farming spots in the first and second week and made retry tickets available instead.