+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    this event is only for rich people. It's sad that players who can't afford ashkeena dungeon and elemental dungeon reset will never get a chance to win this event. :<
    lowkey pay to win. SMH

Berserker!

Rohanians!

We want to congratulate all those who were the very first of their Jobs to get to 115!

We want to say CONGRATULATIONS !

Here are some of the winners *Updated*:

Wizard - Elijah
    Scout - Sloot*
    Savage - Tristag
    Dragon Knight - Retei
    Dragon Sage - KISAME
    Warlock - Krispie
    Defender - Desly*
    Ranger - Nyxise
    Berserker - Dragon
    Predator - PurpleReign
    Templar - AzNxCookie
    Avenger - DirtyDorito
    Guardian - HeavenlyWind
    Priest - Rose

*Sloot reached 115 on Scout. Desly reached 115 on Defender.*

We've already sent the title tickets!

We hope that you are enjoying R.O.H.A.N.

With care,
    -R.O.H.A.N.: Eternal Vengeance Team-

Vengeance Never Ends

I Played RBF everyday and I Spent Thousands of $ then they shut the game down I come back to play and I start on the 13th have dril 14-15 come back and people are already max level and now I cant get a Title why am I still playing I mean the Title is 200 ALL STAT and the highest we can get is 20 all stat??? that sound fair to you? everyone should get the title when they hit 115 if that doesnt change I dont see a point in playing much longer.

stop posting info about finished event, when results are bull**** and some of it are not correct.

What an ugly event only for donors, rather that the one who puts in the most money wins in this game, if they don't do something to change it, they will reopen another server saying that now they will change

Quote Originally Posted by NighT11 View Post
    What an ugly event only for donors, rather that the one who puts in the most money wins in this game, if they don't do something to change it, they will reopen another server saying that now they will change
    Well, my friend havent spent a dime and bought a lot of ED resets in bundle from ppl for crones and he's 3 lvl away to 115.

Two choices: Ignore the elites who spend a lot to be on top. I did in the last version.
    Quit!

ohhnooo, more chance please for manual farming lvl