+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hunter kits are all well and good when the level cap was 115 +50 conqueror levels. If this game is following the example of Origin, there will be no conqueror levels and the cap will be 100. At that level I see no reason for the existence of hunter kits. None.

Look, why did you guys make accounts and download the game? To play it? Or have your computer play it while you are at work, sleeping or sitting on the pot taking a dump? If the computer is playing it, why bother? Get yourself a Tamagotchi and you will save a lot of time and effort.

Yes many of us have jobs and lives. The point of an MMO is to provide entertainment during our leisure time. It is not a life in and of itself. You don't like spending time farming or leveling? Go find another game to play that doesn't make you do that. A large part6 of this game is the social interaction with your party mates while you are farming and leveling. Hunter kits don't keep your side of a conversation up for you.

When you insist on Hunter kits, think to yourself exactly why it is so necessary for you to play the game without playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    Hunter kits are all well and good when the level cap was 115 +50 conqueror levels. If this game is following the example of Origin, there will be no conqueror levels and the cap will be 100. At that level I see no reason for the existence of hunter kits. None.

Look, why did you guys make accounts and download the game? To play it? Or have your computer play it while you are at work, sleeping or sitting on the pot taking a dump? If the computer is playing it, why bother? Get yourself a Tamagotchi and you will save a lot of time and effort.

Yes many of us have jobs and lives. The point of an MMO is to provide entertainment during our leisure time. It is not a life in and of itself. You don't like spending time farming or leveling? Go find another game to play that doesn't make you do that. A large part6 of this game is the social interaction with your party mates while you are farming and leveling. Hunter kits don't keep your side of a conversation up for you.

When you insist on Hunter kits, think to yourself exactly why it is so necessary for you to play the game without playing it.
    Did you even see what happen to Rohan Origin? it was only max lvl 100 no conqueror and it died so fast LOL.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Im glad some people see my point and others are biased towards their own selfish needs due the fact they claim the player base has lives and are too busy with work. Wouldn't that be the case for all games. I think hunter kits should be dialed down and controlled in someway to extend the life of the game.