+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hunter Kits will decide the future of this game.

Hunter Kits will decide how active the player base will be if they flood the game with these things again its going to suck the life out of it. Who wants to play a game that plays its self 😑. I really hope that they have a game plan regarding HKs.

#banhunterkits😅

Auto attack monsters program will exist with or without HK, so get over it.
    Use it and enjoy killing those ones that use it on afk mode.

You dont get it that Rohan Doesnt exist now without hk.. We had Rohan Origin version without hk and trust me ppl started quit realy quick becasue they realise they dont have enough time to catch players who had whole day. Rohan Origin is dead now. Imagine trying to play without hk you have job, family. And there is a nolife guild, they are max lvl and geared while you are in mid leveling process, and they dont let you even lvl up. Are you sure that you want this?

Thats how all games are if you can't put in the time to play it you fall behind its normal and fair. For programs that get exploited those players get banned, that's what reporting and banning is for. All im saying is you can't buy a gym membership and expect to get in shape without putting in the time.

I don't see what the issue is with HK. People actually have lives outside of gaming and have full time jobs and during those periods when you aren't working we don't want to waste the little time we have farming and trying to level characters.
    Khingy

Back in the day they couldn't stop botting and now everyone is adult now. HK is needed now or else this grinding game will be no people at all. Trust me i know because leveling back in the day was horrible harder because we have to use scroll and play legit sometimes we do it so many in rows scrolls long day and it didn't get you no where much on the levels. Removing HK is like a nono for me now LOL.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Sadly but true, im against HK and i wish it to be removed. Im that sort of player thst rather play 1h per day and reach max lvl in a year then afk farm and get it fast but...people are right,this game would probably die without it really fast cause Rohan community are all adults that dont have much time to play.
    I just hope that HK's are limited on few hours per day, that would be best way to make it i think.

Players and publishers don't want real players. They are only interested on endgame players that are willing to put money into the game. But the irony is in this way they will just lose more money.
    Ok you want HK, because game content isn't important anymore (already made proof with quests that make you level to 60 fast).

But enjoy then that 20 players that will stay for endgame. I will play something more populated.

Hunter Kit in this game is fine. It's not 2008 anymore people don't want to sit at their computers all day hand-grinding for an outdated MMO lol.

Quote Originally Posted by swagnetolifts View Post
    Hunter Kit in this game is fine. It's not 2008 anymore people don't want to sit at their computers all day hand-grinding for an outdated MMO lol.
    Actually they want, that is why L2 is still alive and soo many private servers have tons of players.