+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Preview] New Gear Sets

Very, very uninspiring new gear coming up. Igniel's is not obtained by forging but Celestial is forged and has a level requirement of 180 (or 100 + 80 whatever extra paragon conqueror levels).

I can't see what graphical effects or sparklies come with the gear (if any) but seriously, this new gear is boring as hell to look at. Have you actually done anything over the last few weeks PW?

Igniel:

Celestial:

They look good enough to me...Just wish they would stop putting wings on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFang View Post
    They look good enough to me...Just wish they would stop putting wings on everything.
    Yeah those Transcended wings are ugly as hell. The problem I've got with the new sets is that they don't look high level enough, almost like mid level rare gear. Onyx and Opaniel looked good though.

I think the colors are pretty bland, if they'd change it up a bit, maybe minimalize the wings and make it a wee bit more flashy it could be great..
    regardless i'd be content with anything just make it non-p2w and more social friendly goddamn it...

Quote Originally Posted by johnie555 View Post
    regardless i'd be content with anything just make it non-p2w
    You could be waiting a very long time :/

Where you have the Infos about the new Sets ? Any other Infos about new Skills or anything ?

I dont wont any sparcles, dont want flashy **** at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sternen View Post
    Where you have the Infos about the new Sets ? Any other Infos about new Skills or anything ?
    I'm a pserver dev and an expert data miner so I can always see what's been patched in even if it's not available to players.

I'm not sure about changes to active functions within the game yet due to version differences with the core server applications. I'll have a look later today though to see what nuggets I can find. I know there's some new system involving "runes" which will no doubt be chance based and be p2w for those who can afford preservation/success stones.

ah ok. The Armor Sets looks near Elemental and Edwin with wings XD

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    I'm a pserver dev and an expert data miner so I can always see what's been patched in even if it's not available to players.

I'm not sure about changes to active functions within the game yet due to version differences with the core server applications. I'll have a look later today though to see what nuggets I can find. I know there's some new system involving "runes" which will no doubt be chance based and be p2w for those who can afford preservation/success stones.
    Runes are implemented in Rohan M already. There are 5 different rune types. All can be enhanced and evolved, 3 of them imprinted.

There are dragon artifacts, as well (smth like additional jevelery).

Nice thing is, tha you can reset stats and job change without limitation and for free. I doubt it will be here the same...
    Last edited by kristoff79; 11-08-2020 at 05:53 AM.
    110 vit fish
    105 wiz
    105 def
    103 guard
    103 temp
    101 dhan
    83 savage
    This is, what I do... My daily work