+ Reply to Thread

Differencies between old and new Rohan

Hi all.
    Actually it should be done by the GMs. I hope they reply to this thread or post their own one.

Please post all the differencies between the old a new version of Rohan.
    What is missing, what is new, what stays the same?
    Can you give the detailed information about classes and skills?

And - why don't you just put the Rohan M on PC?

For now it seems to be the old Rohan after some beauty treatment.

Many thanks in advance.
    110 vit fish
    105 wiz
    105 def
    103 guard
    103 temp
    101 dhan
    83 savage
    This is, what I do... My daily work

To be honest, ROHAN M. It doesn't generate emotion, being similar to Black desert Mobile. They are super linear games, and they become repetitive and boring in my opinion
    I'm sorry if you're a fan of the console Mobil, but I'm not fun about a game on that platform.

This reason is My preference for a good pc game

On Rohan M people don't talk at all, every chat is spammed by traders, no social interaction whatsoever. No, I would like that Rohan M comes to the western community which is more social than Asian but as a separate game. Pc game is Pc game and graphics don't matter, just hope they don't **** up with cash shop. Also bots sux.

Well, I am not fan of Rohan M community, but... the skill system and character job system, as well as forge, enhance etc. system - I think it is better than in Rohan from PC. I don't play on the phone, and never will.
    Here I wonder what are the differencies between old RBF and the new Rohan. I just miss the times where there were no epics and other OP real cash items.

And with: "For now it seems to be the old Rohan after some beauty treatment" I mean new Rohan Eternal compared to RBF.
    Last edited by kristoff79; 10-31-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    110 vit fish
    105 wiz
    105 def
    103 guard
    103 temp
    101 dhan
    83 savage
    This is, what I do... My daily work

maybe one of GM
    will tell you what the server settings will be and what will be new
    lots of people are waiting for some information

Quote Originally Posted by wrzawus View Post
    maybe one of GM
    will tell you what the server settings will be and what will be new
    lots of people are waiting for some information
    Man, they already gave us every info except cash shop. They left us link of the new official ROHAN website https://rev.playrohan.com/Intro and there under "guide" section you can find out everything about the new ROHAN, even quests and how to do them..

Also, if you click on " X " on a front page with dhan picture to close it down, you will get regular news where 1 of them is, we get rewarded if we subscribe to the game.
    Last edited by sallee; 10-31-2020 at 12:59 PM.