The problem with the new version is that it's clearly targeting the current player base only.

They are adding "Navigation Quests". This makes us able to level faster to lvl60. This and also the lack of advertisement shows one thing: You don't care. This restart is for the old players to keep the gameplay (and the income$) a bit more fresh.

You don't notice that Rohan: Origins died because of the same ideas? You make leveling linear and easy, you make us skip content, then what's the point? Many of us would come back for some nostalgia. To see Ahkma Cave full of leveling noobs and experience it again.

Maybe many of us would stay too. This is also not appealing to real new players. (It's way too boring and simple)

Refresh content for all players.
Move tutorial zone to the real game world, so new players won't drop this boring **** after reaching lvl4.
Add new open dungeons, make quest bosses drop some stuff too.
Add Item Mall stuff drop chance for bosses or even normal monsters (with low rates obviously)
Make proper game blance
Make a graphics overhaul. I can't believe that you can't even update the character and ground textures. I would LOVE to do this if you send me the textures. (I have experience)
Add new endgame content (e.g territory control)
Advertise the game.

Many of these stuff are easy and cheap to make. The fact that you don't care shows us that you have no visions, no ideas, no will. Then why would i download it and put money into the game? To see it disappear in 2 years again? Dissapointed.