+ Reply to Thread

R.O.H.A.N.: Eternal Vengeance BUFF SHARE

Hey everyone, I want to open this thread about share buff on the next ROHAN.

I Think that's is something everyone missing on game.

Since I remember that was something amazing I only see on ROHAN
    I WANT THIS BACK, IN THE FUTURE ADVENTURE

Someone want it too?

I didn't play Rohan for years, came back and noticed that i can't buff others. So they disabled it for balance or something? I was dissapointed that it doesn't work.

I would really like to see it, because it was really great and unique feature of Rohan. Some classes at lower levels have ****ty skills, but at least they can buff others, so they are more useful for the party too.

Yeah i want this too, this game changed so much over the years since i played it. On worst sadly.

Going full buffs Every.. Single.. Time... Isn't it annoying?
    If buff sharing and dual login is enabled, it will force u to create multi chars for buffs w/c results to taking much of your time.
    Also it will reduce other class uniqueness ,you like pvp... why create Guardian when you can have Dhan with Guardian's buffs?
    I vote no to buff sharing, but Party buffs is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Amayaflow View Post
    Hey everyone, I want to open this thread about share buff on the next ROHAN.

I Think that's is something everyone missing on game.

Since I remember that was something amazing I only see on ROHAN
    I WANT THIS BACK, IN THE FUTURE ADVENTURE

Someone want it too?
    I think this will work if the team decided to prevent multi client use, then buff sharing will have its purpose. If this is going to be multi clients then this won't work as players will be creating alts just to complete the buff for one PVP alt - also, team buffs in multiclients are also one of the reasons why there's a lot of alts.

If I look into this, I'd go with one client - buff sharing, rather than multiclient (buff sharing, team buff). I see other mmorpgs restricting multiclients that works really well.

Amen Dextor20.. well said.

I would love to see that back, I'm also a returned player and I have been playing rohan for years already, but since they did all those changes before it made the game lack its original and unique features. And as well if they could fix the graphics from the menu after you press play because when you enter the log-in menu I got a big tv and I cannot play Rohan because of that. One of my friends has the same problem, having a resolution of 1752x1080 or something alike. And it's only a black screen instead of showing the actual login page. Thanks