+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Post Hunter Kit Survey

Hello everyone. Let's make a survey about to:

"Delete HUNTER KIT from the game".

Who agree with me to delete this stupid thing from the game, please leave a agree comment, if for some reason you disagree of course leave a comment too.
    Maybe we can convince GM to delete hunter kit. Let's show our power ROHANIANS!
    Last edited by AvengedA7X; 10-27-2020 at 12:53 AM.

I dunno what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by saalle View Post
    I dunno what that is.
    Hunter kit it's just a legal farming bot.....

i dont think this is a good idea at all!
    you need a big and active playerbase if you want to make farming viable without HK. and alot of players want to log multiple accounts

also, the exp grinds are way longer now you got conqueror Level of 50 (115+50)

Quote Originally Posted by baswads View Post
    i dont think this is a good idea at all!
    you need a big and active playerbase if you want to make farming viable without HK. and alot of players want to log multiple accounts

also, the exp grinds are way longer now you got conqueror Level of 50 (115+50)
    So you wanna make ghost-people? Because hunter kit does. the idea of mmo games is, to play with each other not alone. That's why hunter kit. That's why hunter kit is killing meaning of mmo idea...

Remove this ****, this is whats gonna kill the game. Guess i will stick to Lineage 2 private servers afterall...
    Soo thus is basically Rohan M afterall..

Banned
    F u c k you, go to your Lineage. Hunter kits work very bad, and starve pets.

Hunter kit is a must, lot of donator have real life and job. They CAN NOT stay in front of the computer farming and grinding all the time like jobless free players do. Of course they also donate more often and donate lot more bigger than jobless players who can farming and grinding 18hours a day or more. That's why the server can keep running, not because jobless players, they just extras players.

The Conclusion is, I'm with Hunter Kit Tools

Sorry I don't agree at all I think Hunter's Kit is essential in a game escpcially like rohan that need lots and lots of grinding time to level up and that's without farming and it gets boring standing at the same spot killing the same mobs over and over and also very exhausting for any farming class that needs to keep pressing the same skills for hours on hours while others in party are semi afk lol. and also I think it is better having ghost people than no people at all. And by the way just so you know and anybody who think removing hunters kit will make any difference it won't lol do you know how auto clicker works? you can set it up in a way that u can buff yourself and spam some keys and it will do the same job as a hunter kit so anybody who wanna abuse this will be available to him either way and will have a huge advantage on anybody else not using it so actually hunter's kit is a good and fair thing for all espcially for new players and people who had no idea about these programms. Think about it people who don't know about these programms and don't know how to use it now they can use it and people who already use these programs from before now have it more user friendly and playwith can gain few bucks from this becuase people were already doing it with or without the hunter's kit and gaining advantage over others so it's a win for all. So you see it's really dumb to delete hunter's kit from game.

Quote Originally Posted by DrVenom View Post
    Sorry I don't agree at all I think Hunter's Kit is essential in a game escpcially like rohan that need lots and lots of grinding time to level up and that's without farming and it gets boring standing at the same spot killing the same mobs over and over and also very exhausting for any farming class that needs to keep pressing the same skills for hours on hours while others in party are semi afk lol. and also I think it is better having ghost people than no people at all. And by the way just so you know and anybody who think removing hunters kit will make any difference it won't lol do you know how auto clicker works? you can set it up in a way that u can buff yourself and spam some keys and it will do the same job as a hunter kit so anybody who wanna abuse this will be available to him either way and will have a huge advantage on anybody else not using it so actually hunter's kit is a good and fair thing for all espcially for new players and people who had no idea about these programms. Think about it people who don't know about these programms and don't know how to use it now they can use it and people who already use these programs from before now have it more user friendly and playwith can gain few bucks from this becuase people were already doing it with or without the hunter's kit and gaining advantage over others so it's a win for all. So you see it's really dumb to delete hunter's kit from game.
    I'm remember rohan from 2008 to 2011/12. Without dungeons, hunter kit's etc. As i well remember every player was happy without those things. But stupid p2w ruined that game. Also i think hunter kit does it too. Maybe im wrong, but i really wanna feel this good vibes like at 2008