+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You guys messed up. Now YNK gonna make hunter kits one week for 200$
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

This is big decision,either keep or deleting HK. Like you all said on the points. i have idea, how about HK still there,but it Will limited 5 hours per day?
    And i think HK ia not the big impact of dead sociality, but dual login is.
    Last edited by asaqqqx12; 10-27-2020 at 09:08 PM.

Ether limit hk on few hours per day or make servers with and without hk so that people that want to play the game can actually play it on hk/off server and people that don't want to play game can have that grinding simulator app on hk/on server.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengedA7X View Post
    I got answer back.

There you go guys - https://prntscr.com/v86c06
    What you received is a generic response. It's analogous to "we'll call you" from an employer as, most of the time, it means NO. Don't get your hopes too high my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengedA7X View Post
    I'm remember rohan from 2008 to 2011/12. Without dungeons, hunter kit's etc. As i well remember every player was happy without those things. But stupid p2w ruined that game. Also i think hunter kit does it too. Maybe im wrong, but i really wanna feel this good vibes like at 2008
    Its hard without hunter kit nowadays because of the level cap, 115+50 lvl. If they want to remove hunter kit, then make lvl cap 99 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by IcyIce07 View Post
    Its hard without hunter kit nowadays because of the level cap, 115+50 lvl. If they want to remove hunter kit, then make lvl cap 99 😂😂
    so you don't want to play the game, what you want is to have a BOT playing it for you for while you are sleeping and after that your inventory full of items that you have no idea how hard is the drop chance to get them and sell for a cheap price because you had absolutely 0 effort do have them. Amazing way to play a game.

Have fun catching botters in ashkeena , if HK is indeed removed

Hunter kits are in the new server. They are handing some out in the startup events. As far as i can see the new server is:
    • A rollback to 1-99 days (max 100 like Origin)
    • No trinity
    • I suspect no Hero skills
    • Not a new server but a re-roll with cleaned out databases (I suspect to get rid of trinity and upgrades) and RohanKR client graphics.

So really I would not call this "new" but rather starting over with the same old crap. I would love to see playwith come in here and prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyIce07 View Post
    Its hard without hunter kit nowadays because of the level cap, 115+50 lvl. If they want to remove hunter kit, then make lvl cap 99 ����
    cap looks to be 100 but they are keeping the legal botting.

nonsense topic... nobody must use the HKs ! and people with low time can use.
    Last edited by Sternen; 11-07-2020 at 04:51 PM.