+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Hunter kids are NOT a must in a game that has a level cap less than 110. As I understand it the cap will be 100 in E.V.

Play the game folks or don't play at all.

As an aside there are hunter kits in Rohan E. V. - they are handing them out during the startup events.

Get rid of it ! Afk players on HKs are equivalent to offline players !

Dont delete HK from the game. We are not No Lifers like you bro. I enjoy the game but grinding on this game without hk is like you want to visit all country from europe walking.

People have lives and jobs we don't want to waste years to level. I remember back in the day when I was a kid and used to waste hrs upon hrs sitting and grinding in the same spot with XP scrolls just to level 3-4 levels lmaoooo a game should not just be about that which seems that all these anti-HK posts are emphasising the main point of a game is.
    Khingy

Quote Originally Posted by Khingy View Post
    People have lives and jobs we don't want to waste years to level. I remember back in the day when I was a kid and used to waste hrs upon hrs sitting and grinding in the same spot with XP scrolls just to level 3-4 levels lmaoooo a game should not just be about that which seems that all these anti-HK posts are emphasising the main point of a game is.
    That's the point of a korean mmo to begin with. The grind is the game, but meeting people and working together to get through the grind is the fun of it. HK should go.

Tôi thực thụ ấn tượng với kỹ năng viết của bạn gọn g*ng như với định dạng cho blog của bạn. Đây có phải l* một chủ đề trả ph* hay bạn đã tự mình tùy chỉnh nó? Dù bằng cách n*o đi nữa, hãy duy trì chất lượng văn bản tốt đẹp, hiếm khi gái gọi gò vấp có một weblog tiệt như thế n*y ng*y nay ..

Quote Originally Posted by Khingy View Post
    Why are you bothering to play then? Find a game that is less grindy if Rohan doesn't fit your schedule. There are lots of really good ones out there.