+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's so disappointing and honestly, kind of disrespectful to your player base to think we are actually THAT dumb to think this is a "totally brand new game hehe".
    Nothing wrong with wanting/needing/greed for money, but you guys could've made 10 times more bank than you did in all of the years this game was opened if you took the p2w little bit down to allow more players to actually stay and make your game more populated so there would be more whales and more money spending, but you decided not to do that.

wake up !!! only idiot whos gona fall into the same hole for 2nd time that they arldy know there is hv hole on that
    peace out... Retri

i m a very old rohan player and played the game for more than 6 years, i stopped the game neither because pay to win, neither because hard to lvl up, because as a ftp player i earned a 4x upgrade weapon and could deal with ptw players. i enjoied the game alot, just had to move away when ghatering all started to have 0 players around, all portals felt desolate places, and all of this because people lost interest in this beautifull game. problem was that game didnt evolve with the ages, new mmo games went out with epic graphic and even if gameplay and players wasnt good as good as old rohan players, all moved to this new games. if game would have improved graphic and adjust somethign in gameplay, like let players play at uncapped fps rohan would still be an epic game that i enjoied.

i played rohan back in 2008, im gonna try it out again.
    IG hysterica/ GL onelasthope. was on silva before all merging etc.

its right,but not to farmer in game
    its like gold mine

Old School player is coming back just to look what's new :P
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

I just watching and eat popcorn to see how philipina players make teeth to scam all usa database bhahaha

Hai. Who's here? B)

and here we go again

iŽll create my priest again Q.Q