+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

@ Playwith - What is Eternal Vengeance ?

Hello,

So what is Rohan Eternal Vengeance ? A new Game or only a Old Rohan Version with new UI/QL Updates ? I mean we get no Trailer, no Homepage only a new Name miss some more Infos what is "Eternal Vengeance". What make the Game worth to join the Story ?

best regards

You can find out for yourself in a few days.

if only a old Version with new UI and some reworked features i not play. then looks more milk the peoples again. i mean we had the last 5 years how many Rohan Versions !? 10 ? XD Anf if he go the same way with time limit Enhance Skill Stones for skills and Socket stones i not 100% play !

Quote Originally Posted by Sternen View Post
    if only a old Version with new UI and some reworked features i not play. then looks more milk the peoples again. i mean we had the last 5 years how many Rohan Versions !? 10 ? XD Anf if he go the same way with time limit Enhance Skill Stones for skills and Socket stones i not 100% play !
    Its one of the big reasons me and my friends probably wont play. If there's no new gfx updates and major changes it's not worth it IMO. Seems like if they are just doing minor UI updates and the like there was no need for a wipe. Looks more like they milked what they could from the left over players and decided to try to remilk them lol.

What i'm hoping for is no useless design change. Rohan always had a dark fantasy feeling to it. There is one screenshot here:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz6anbn6Z4J

It's the same engine, but see how the background is blurred. So there is depth of field effect. There will be some graphics updates. But what about the colorful monster? Did we have that? I don't really like the way it looks.

I would love a revamped Rohan. But not like Rohan: Origin where the idea was to skip low level content and make gameplay linear. And they should advertise it. 5 days and it starts. And we have barely any info on it.

yes i dont know how will get Playwith a good Playerbase with 0 Infos. If all the Characters the same (Skills etc) and no big changes in Content he milk the peoples again.
    I am afraid Rohan Eternal Vengeance is only for the 2020 money receipts balance sheet and closed again in 6-9 month.

Its strange they dont give us any info, they need to hype us and not be silent like this. Anyway, most that I care of is that this game is not as heavy PayToWin as Blood Feud was or I wont play it, everything else can stay the same but legendary items that 1 shoot people needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by saalle View Post
    Its strange they dont give us any info, they need to hype us and not be silent like this. Anyway, most that I care of is that this game is not as heavy PayToWin as Blood Feud was or I wont play it, everything else can stay the same but legendary items that 1 shoot people needs to go.
    They did. They give us an image of celestial mobs in Kallistia which is the latest Rohan Kr update. Maybe it implies that they're following Kr updates including all the previous Kr updates including P.Mall which makes things a little bit less expensive.

OR

That image means nothing and we're being lied again. I don't know. Being TRUSTWORTHY is not one of the PWI's strong virtue.

or we get the Rohan M Version as PC Version !? ...

5 days away no system requirements.... basically no real information and zero advertisements not a good mix. Even with all its flaws rohan was the best game i have ever experienced sad that its end came and that they only half ass want to preserve what they had for players. i do not for the life of me understand shooting ones self in the face and throwing away a business in this manner