+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My guess it is what Rohan: Origins was to Rohan Blood Feud.

In other words not a new game at all, but a rework of the same old crap.

The have posted these on fb:

Last edited by Sourcerer; 10-24-2020 at 07:33 AM.

This last one they were calling "Dark Elves". It disappeared from the FB page, but looks like they are re-doing the trinity setup. Not sure whats up with that bit here you go:

Now because all of these are artist renderings, it does not say what they will be like in-game. I just hope they ditched that trash in-house Geomind game engine they were using and are now using something a lot more modern.
    Last edited by Sourcerer; 10-24-2020 at 07:41 AM.

The text they are adding to the images are just boring nothing for marketing. They are telling old gameplay stuff.
    Marketing level is still 0. If they are not confident, then it won't be a big something tbh. In that one screenshot it looks the same game engine, but updated. I really hope it will run at 60+FPS and not limited at 20.

Otherwise i'm 100% positive. Rohan with proper gameplay revamps and graphics updates can be still a fun game. But if they don't advertise it there will be no players.

One day left to launch the "new game" and cero info about it, poor advertising. you did it again playwith, i dont expect too much from you and still dissapoint me.

I hope you can farm whats on the IM so that many players will play, not milking people
    Last edited by IcyIce07; 10-26-2020 at 10:36 AM.