+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

[Event] Trick or Treat

Shiltizens!

Because we LOVE Halloween so much, we bring you a new event for all of you!
    🍂Specially for those who are starting their journey, this event will be helpful for you.🍂

🕷An evil nightmare has stolen the candies the Candy Collector has been keeping all this time to celebrate Halloween. This evil nightmare thrown his candies to the river!🕷
    He need us all to save Halloween from those malicious hands or.. spoil at water.

From today, until November 3rd, you will be able to obtain 🍬Halloween Candy🍬 by fishing and you will receive rewards in exchange:

🍬For 10 Halloween Candies: 1 x Refiner’s Manual (G) Special
    🍬For 20 Halloween Candies: 5 x Rascal Rabbit Balloon
    🍬For 40 Halloween Candies: 1 x Water Drop Diamond (10 M)
    🍬For 60 Halloween Candies: 1 x Cute Moo Moo Balloon (30 days) + Heaven's Egg

All the rewards are cumulative!

And that is not all! During the event period, the Fishing EXP has been increased, get as much candies as you can and get the EXP out of it!
    You will find 5 Fishing EXP (4 hours) for free at your cash bank and the EXP will be triple using this or any other fishing EXP item.

Mechanics:

🍭 Use normal bait only and auto fishing
    🍭 The rewards can only be received once: If you achieve +20 candies, you will receive the rewards from 10 and 20 candies. If you achieve +60 candies, you will receive the rewards from 10, 20, 40 and 60 candies.
    🍭 Collect all the Halloween Candies at your inventory until the end of the event, during November 3rd maintenance, the candies will be exchanged for rewards.
    🍭 Rewards will be sent per character.
    🍭 Accounts created to exploit the event will not be eligible for rewards.

Event Period: From October 20th to November 3rd before maintenance

Happy Halloween!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D. Team

yeeyyy Fishing again … GM I want to Ask if I get more than 60 halloween candies like 100 candies i can get more reward or just that ??

Love it. Fishing fishing and get accecories !

what is Rascal Rabbit Balloon?

exlpain the rules please, can we exchange the reward twice or more or just once?
    ex : if i have 120 candies, what will i get??

what kind of bait is used to get these halloween candy?

What kind of bait to get these halloween candy ? tried 6 hours but got none. oof

What kind of bait to get these halloween candy? tried 4 hours but I got notings

i try 1 hour with double fish hook (golden fish hook) and only got 1, with slinky as a bait. Hope this help to you guys

Quote Originally Posted by ochieochiee View Post
    yeeyyy Fishing again … GM I want to Ask if I get more than 60 halloween candies like 100 candies i can get more reward or just that ??

Hi, ochieochiee! Please, know that you will obtain only the rewards stated (even if you obtain over 60 Halloween Candies).