+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wedulgembes View Post
    what is Rascal Rabbit Balloon?
    Hi, wedulgembes! Rascal Rabbit Balloons allow you to play Rascal'O'Poly (also known as Marble). You can also obtain them at our Item Mall by visiting: https://soshop.playrohan.com/detail_...ch_key=balloon

Quote Originally Posted by Jemmz View Post
    exlpain the rules please, can we exchange the reward twice or more or just once?
    ex : if i have 120 candies, what will i get??
    Hi, Jemmz! Please, know that you can exchange the reward only once. If you have 120 Halloween Candies, you will obtain only the rewards stated.

Hello, Shiltzians! You can use normal bait in order to obtain the Halloween Candies. Good luck fishing!

Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Hello, Shiltzians! You can use normal bait in order to obtain the Halloween Candies. Good luck fishing!
    by normal bait u said .. is it include red worm? iam using it for 6 hours and so on still nothing.

Hello Shiltzians,

We have updated the mechanics with the info you were asking for

it will count per user id or charracter? we can create up to 5 charracter in the same user id.

The odds fishing this candy is very low , i don't think it's possible to reach 60 as casual player

almost 24 hours, just got 4 pieces... omg 13 days x 4 = 52 pieces
    i need more luck zz

This is tough event with so low chances of fishing out the Candy..wonder how we are going to reach 60 Candies by 3rd November ?? Can GM adjust the success chance rate a bit higher? TY

I think fishing exp is the same as usual. nothing has changed, just like before the event. is this a mistake?