+ Reply to Thread

Returning Players from the Old days (Titans, SmilinAssassins, KOB)

Hi All, not sure if there are any players still here or returning to the Rohan for the restart on the 28th of October this year that remembers us on TORIAN server.

I was Gantz (Dhan) or SOLIisDIVINE (Dekan). Apart of the guild SmilinAssasins/Titans/Obsession

Played with GATSBY, BiteeMee, Ninesouls, B2BROCK, tHEb0ss, Xanfell, Vexx, Morrigaine, Rushta

If any of you or any other plays who were around then that are gonna be jumping on the new refresh in 28th, let me know. Myself and another colleague (Bahamut) from back then will be making a return and it would be good to start again with the some of the vets and relive the 200-300 Township battles hopefully if population numbers return to normal.
    Last edited by BiteeMee; 10-15-2020 at 06:26 AM.

And also **** KOB lol

Im returning player too, gived up from this game around 2010 but gonna be checking this game out again and if its not too much pay to win, I'm gonna play it for sure. I was on Silva though and memories of war between Esoteric and Eternity, people that prevented me from leveling like Confusion and other pkers,legendary Red Dhan as well, ahh man... i miss those days. I just hope game wont be too much PayToWin so I can stop my 10 years search for ROhan replacement and keep playing this.

I cant wait the NEW ROHAN ! I was waiting this from a long time. I remember the old days on rohan and i hope old players gona come back !

OG Tian here from Torian. Aka Envy, BettyBoop from the other servers afterwards. Hi BiteMee. Nice to see you around, how have you been? I won't be playing in the new server, work and kids make it impossible to be competitive. Hope you all have fun though. Stay safe.

Saw this thread and decided to make an account just to say hi. Probly not coming back though lol. Remember all the back and forth we had? I still remember I met your group in Rak 1 or w/e and were friendly and then for some reason we became mortal enemies. That was some fun pvp, good times.
    COMI / Punkbuster
    Last edited by realCOMI; 10-19-2020 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by realCOMI View Post
    Lol saw this thread and decided to make an account just to say hi. Probly not coming back though lol. Remember all the back and forth we had? Those were the goof ol days.

COMI! When this COVID-19 crap is over, I will see you in Hawaii again =)

Quote Originally Posted by TorianTian View Post
    OG Tian here from Torian. Aka Envy, BettyBoop from the other servers afterwards. Hi BiteMee. Nice to see you around, how have you been? I won't be playing in the new server, work and kids make it impossible to be competitive. Hope you all have fun though. Stay safe.
    BettyBoop the savage?

Whether I return or not depends on what is released with Rohan Eternal Vengeance. Should not take me more than an hour ingame to decide that.