+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gear transfer to new Rohan 2

hey how about our gear Goddammit...
    +21 is cost time n money and u didnt care about that ?
    try take care player first before u make new server, only idiot gonna back play if like this

You want to transfer gear to mobile game?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious28 View Post
    hey how about our gear Goddammit...
    +21 is cost time n money and u didnt care about that ?
    try take care player first before u make new server, only idiot gonna back play if like this
    It is a new game, not a new server with the same old game. Your stuff will not be transferred because, well NEW game.

Quote Originally Posted by saalle View Post
    You want to transfer gear to mobile game?
    What is coming next is NOT that POS MOBA Rohan 2. I have doubts it will even resemble Rohan.

At this point who the **** knows whats coming next, my guess is nothing is coming next and if anything is coming they sure dont plan on it lasting very long since they have effectively run most of us long time players off with the way they approached service closure and havent bothered to tell us **** or advertise anything. people wont play a game they dont know exists, and if its supposed to go live at the end of october they have failed at hypeing it to us or the world. but thats play with themselves interactive for you

Quote Originally Posted by Sourcerer View Post
    It is a new game, not a new server with the same old game. Your stuff will not be transferred because, well NEW game.

What is coming next is NOT that POS MOBA Rohan 2. I have doubts it will even resemble Rohan.
    Who says anything about some MOBA ROHAN ? Im talking about " Rohan M", a game they released a few months ago in Asia and it seems that it was a success. I mean the game has almost 3 times more followers on Facebook then Blood Feud. I played it on SEA server and it is fun ( for a mobile game), but that is just it, a mobile game.

https://rohanm.playwithsea.com/

They are releasing a new rohan, just read their post about the art event. It won't be mobile either.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredomeStrikes View Post
    They are releasing a new rohan, just read their post about the art event. It won't be mobile either.
    I really hope that, still seems weird that they are releasing it on a west without first having release on east.

That's because Krohan still alive and a lot of ppl still plays it.

Wtf, Rohan there is still active? Well Lineage 2 have legendary status in Russia so i should not be surprised. Too bad this western community is not a bit more pvp orientated. Glad to hear this though, hyped now for Rohan 2.
    Last edited by saalle; 10-12-2020 at 03:02 AM.

It wouldn't make sense to transfer the gear anyway. It would just drive the new players away with people steam rolling everything at lvl1 and then inevitably get outdated .