+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    It wouldn't make sense to transfer the gear anyway. It would just drive the new players away with people steam rolling everything at lvl1 and then inevitably get outdated .
    Agreed, these people would just ruin gameplay for others.

Better make npc to change item vip to rps ecash save it for next game

so new rohan is not pc game anymore >? it gonna be just mobile game like rohan m ? lol trash mobile game

99% it's a mobile game sadly. They don't have anything else, because we would have already seen the korean version. If anything, they could try re-start the game and put it on steam for marketing. But they never had any will to update and advertise the game after around 2012, so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    99% it's a mobile game sadly. They don't have anything else, because we would have already seen the korean version. If anything, they could try re-start the game and put it on steam for marketing. But they never had any will to update and advertise the game after around 2012, so whatever.
    Well, too bad you can't read. It's already confirmed that it's a new rohan (not mobile) and like I said, the only reason why there's no korean version, is because rohan there is still a top mmo over there and plenty of ppl still plays it.
    Last edited by BoredomeStrikes; 10-14-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    It wouldn't make sense to transfer the gear anyway. It would just drive the new players away with people steam rolling everything at lvl1 and then inevitably get outdated .
    KIMIIIIIIIIIII~ Check your in game mail. I'm not sure if my replies were sent successfully on my end because there's no function to check if it did or not ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)

For anyone that's still unsure of whether "Rohan 2" is going to be a mobile game or not- please visit the portal home as they updated it and released some info.
    And if you're too lazy:

EDIT:
    So it will be really a PC game! That's great.

Dont make it too much Pay To Win Please! Dont sell items that give stats on store or you gonna kill this game again.
    Last edited by saalle; 10-17-2020 at 10:51 AM.