+ Reply to Thread

Only memories will remain- Revenge!

I am a bit sad that it has come to the end of the game. I haven't played much for the last two years, came back last December and played at full capacity on my 3 accounts. Most on Dekan. I was very sad that they suddenly close the game, but it had to happen sometime. There were a lot of people, good pvp and the Power Arena was full after a second. After the announcement that they were closing, 95% of people stopped gambling. I can't and I play until the end of Rohan's days. This game was a part of my life because I devoted a lot to it, so I will not do it like most and stop playing but I know it doesn't make sense anymore but I want to play in these last days. I helped people as much as I could. Soon I will edit videos from the game and screenshots as a souvenir. I greet all Poland players, my countrymen, and the entire E2N guild, and above all, the old team in which I fought all these great years and other guilds from Ran and ISEN, the server, as well as all my friends and those with whom I had to compete. There is going to be a new Rohan but I won't be playing anymore, please follow my yt channel, soon there will be materials from the good old days and more information. I love you all. My yt https://www.youtube.com/user/BKSirSa..._as=subscriber

Last edited by SIrek; 10-06-2020 at 10:17 AM.