+ Reply to Thread

hyped for ROHAN(2?)

its sad to see the rohan server close in 1 week from now, but im looking forward for the new server!

but when is there going to be more info about this server? is the release date still the end of October?

hope to see you all in the new server

yes very hyped, to spend again tons of cash on pay to win game, and expect in a year two three for them to just close it like this one xD

NO ONE IS HYPED ANYMORE WITH THIS COMPANY

If your wife cheats on you, are you hyped to see her again in new clothes? xD ur not

dirt company

gg wp

sajonara
    EternalTemplar

Im gonna wait and see what is all about. I dint played ROhan since 2010 and really hope this new game/server endup good cause I really miss this game. If they introduce some bul**** legendary cash shop items or such, I will just stick with private Lineage 2 servers. Checking ROhan forums every day though in hope that they wont disappoint . MMO market wait for true Lineage 2 replacement and they have a chance to take a crown now ( at least till Ashes of Creation comes), I hope they are not stupid to miss the chance by going Pay to Win again.
    Last edited by saalle; 10-08-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Not hyped at all. I'll look it over when it comes out, but I am not holding up any hope about it being any good.