+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    i saw in some seal grup on social media someone literally selling 25 pcs of corrupted set armor , do you know how they got that easily? they're using cheat , u know what? there are many ppl bought cheat subscription from gebe sral (gebe-seal.com) , 1 month subscription for only 13$ and they're using secretly u cant see them , ironically they exploit this event to get those armor and what more surprising in one day they can get many set per day.
    more over this equip are tradeable and u know what will happen?
    they selling those in real money!! i can see the future of this game already.
    u guys will regret it if not taking serious action.
    begin from make this equip untradeable and begin to suspend new character in same IP.

So, It's just the third day and we can see how they exploit this event for those corrupted armors. It's funny that lower armor (past event: Police and Night keeper) are Untradeable and can be sold everywhere, and moreover this event's armor can be tradeable easily. GM Please, taking action as soon as possible, for this one month long event.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeclover View Post
    i saw in some seal grup on social media someone literally selling 25 pcs of corrupted set armor , do you know how they got that easily? they're using cheat , u know what? there are many ppl bought cheat subscription from gebe sral (gebe-seal.com) , 1 month subscription for only 13$ and they're using secretly u cant see them , ironically they exploit this event to get those armor and what more surprising in one day they can get many set per day.
    more over this equip are tradeable and u know what will happen?
    they selling those in real money!! i can see the future of this game already.
    u guys will regret it if not taking serious action.
    begin from make this equip untradeable and begin to suspend new character in same IP.
    they won't regret at all lol

they will just wipe this server up again and again

this GM team is ... , nothing to say lol

Quote Originally Posted by chikuwa View Post
    they won't regret at all lol

they will just wipe this server up again and again

this GM team is ... , nothing to say lol
    wipe server and the player is gone , who want to play anymore if all of effort for grinding etc is gone just like that and definitely in the future its gonna happen again just like now
    they obviously will regret it

wipe server and the player is gone , who want to play anymore if all of effort for grinding etc is gone just like that and definitely in the future its gonna happen again just like now
    they obviously will regret it
    they have done this b4, don't surprised if they do it again

yeah but it really long time ago , eternal destiny i believe but its due the duplicate equipment (im not sure).
    this gameguard things alr outdated why developer still keep this thing nowday..i know it will cost huge money to change the gameguard or maybe the server itself im not sure though only developer and gm knew about it.
    but if there isn't any solution to the cheater sooner or later you will know what im talking about.
    i know some cheater not selling those equipment in cegel they want to keep cegels in stable condition which mean if the inflation happen the cegel itself in REAL MONEY rate gonna be down and they dont want it happen , so they only sell those thing in real money or sell in cegel but keeping the cegel for themselves , keeping for a long time and later they will sell it in real money when the rate is tremendous (they are smart right?)
    Last edited by orangeclover; 09-25-2020 at 05:53 AM.

yeah but it really long time ago , eternal destiny i believe but its due the duplicate equipment (im not sure).
    this gameguard things alr outdated why developer still keep this thing nowday..i know it will cost huge money to change the gameguard or maybe the server itself im not sure though only developer and gm knew about it.
    but if there isn't any solution to the cheater sooner or later you will know what im talking about.
    i know some cheater not selling those equipment in cegel they want to keep cegels in stable condition which mean if the inflation happen the cegel itself in REAL MONEY rate gonna be down and they dont want it happen , so they only sell those thing in real money or sell in cegel but keeping the cegel for themselves , keeping for a long time and later they will sell it in real money when the rate is tremendous (they are smart right?)
    that doesn't matter if GM doesn't change anything. it doesn't matter they sell this eq in cegel or RMT

if they wipe this server up again, anything doesn't matter at all

"Dear GM, this statement is true, and i'm disappointed about this 2 hours MT just for one thing, It's very unfair for Normal dice and Conan equipment even XG+9/10 owner, it was dropping price so deep because this Corrupted. Even lower equipment Police and NK are Untradeable!! and they are still dropping until now! Is that make sense for Higher equipment and lv 230 easy got corrupted.XG tradeable/vending? do you how many people spamming new char and level everyday only for got this? Please think again seriously, good GM."

Some elite player wore this kind of eq from long time ago, but csc xg just "easily acquired" now. I think that's pretty fair, besides, good eq from the past will be able to easily acquired later, just like how einhorn armor easily created after candy forest upgrade and better drop rate at einhorn dungeon. And sakiel, zadkiel weapon with samael armor sold at item mall with XG condition.
    Last edited by Luke1606; 09-26-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Hello, Why my ID didnt get the reward?

i just wish you guys know what to do, dont let this seal destroyed like other official seal (beside korea) T__________T