+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KurumuGM View Post
    Greetings, Laurensius!

Only characters created after the publication of this post will be eligible for the prizes.
    Thank you for your support!

Love Seal!
    Seal B.O.D Team

GG delete char 7 days are too long
    Remember guys
    rules no1 GM never wrong
    rules no 2 if GM done something wrong, please read rules no 1
    it's all player's mistake
    GG GM

not fair...i have lvl 1 char before MT, you know bank char , i already moved my IM Costume there and start leveling ..and suddenly no rewards for you if u have it before MT, only compensation
    GM only gives hopes, not solution if i know that i cant use old lvl 1 char, i will create new id and lvl that id to get those lvling rewards, i waste my time to lvl this char and all i can get is compensation GG *applause

Quote Originally Posted by redfield69 View Post
    not fair...i have lvl 1 char before MT, you know bank char , i already moved my IM Costume there and start leveling ..and suddenly no rewards for you if u have it before MT, only compensation
    GM only gives hopes, not solution if i know that i cant use old lvl 1 char, i will create new id and lvl that id to get those lvling rewards, i waste my time to lvl this char and all i can get is compensation GG *applause
    And the compensation just, meh...

Since so many players affected (including myself) by GM's misinformation, then just stick to the original post. I am sure this will make many players happy rather than giving out compensation (as usual..) . We are not kiddos GM !

Hi GM.
    before this event my level is 60, in the event said char below 150 will capable to take this event and i just past 100 so i check my item mall but i dont get any reward from the event.
    or i miss something?
    please fix it dear GM

Gm . Why u make us spender rps dissapointed? U give free player free htbs xg and tradeable all items like htbs conan and normal dice just falling down from around 3b until now just 1b or lower left. If u want help free player. At least u give normal htbs like wolf. So they can searching cegel or topup to refine their htbs. Much of my friends now all retired bcs of your event didnt care about spenders rps . But just seeing free player. Thanks gamemaster . Im retired. Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by poke0350 View Post
    Gm . Why u make us spender rps dissapointed? U give free player free htbs xg and tradeable all items like htbs conan and normal dice just falling down from around 3b until now just 1b or lower left. If u want help free player. At least u give normal htbs like wolf. So they can searching cegel or topup to refine their htbs. Much of my friends now all retired bcs of your event didnt care about spenders rps . But just seeing free player. Thanks gamemaster . Im retired. Goodluck
    because they want the old players to pay more and more money lol

they don't care about what we think, they only care about how much we pay

there is always special sale or rps events every week, can't you see?

I'm also rps spender, and i spend like 3k + GCK to open 50 or so GC, and they all trash. That 's not good at all, no rewarding comeback, would never spend anymore on that sh1t.. �� So very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Annihalor View Post
    I'm also rps spender, and i spend like 3k + GCK to open 50 or so GC, and they all trash. That 's not good at all, no rewarding comeback, would never spend anymore on that sh1t.. �� So very sad.
    they don't care at all

look the grabit, one of the top prize is Vulcanus Special Toolbox, how many players spend RPS after they change the grabit items???

and now??? we only need to spend 10K rps and will get 5 Vulcanus Special Toolboxes????

thoes players who spent RPS on grabit, are they stupid?????

Quote Originally Posted by poke0350 View Post
    Dear GM, this statement is true, and i'm disappointed about this 2 hours MT just for one thing, It's very unfair for Normal dice and Conan equipment even XG+9/10 owner, it was dropping price so deep because this Corrupted. Even lower equipment Police and NK are Untradeable!! and they are still dropping until now! Is that make sense for Higher equipment and lv 230 easy got corrupted.XG tradeable/vending? do you how many people spamming new char and level everyday only for got this? Please think again seriously, good GM.
    Last edited by reunianseal; 09-24-2020 at 09:01 PM.